Overcoming- Barrier of two worlds

CHAPTER VI

Many days have been going by as Luciela gotten use to staying and training with Aquarius and the others. Thanks to God gift, her cheat allows her to learn things faster than everyone. Already by the first month, Luciela was learning how to distribute Mana throughout her body without passing out from fatigue and earning the rest of the celestial keys.

Aquarius was less mean, but was still hard on her. Luciela did not mind the water spirit presence anymore and got more comfortable in the same room as her. However, she still missed being around her mother and she tried ignore these feelings about her father.

Luciela yawns as she began to feel her mind slip off to somewhere else. Her shoulders sagged as she doze off. In her mind, she began to recall her past life as Rosellie.

Yes, in her past life as Rosellie, she never really had a true father figure in her life. Her past life parents divorced and her past mother left her with her neglecting father to be with another man. Her father soon enough remarried another woman that had a daughter already to which he very much dotes on. And here she was trying to fit into an already made family while her father criticize her all the time; he would always say those haunting words, "Stop doing nothing with your life all the time. You will just end up like your mother depending on a man to do everything for you. How selfish is that! I don't need a selfish child like that!"

...Was it too much to ask for a parent to love her unconditionally? Unconditionally love was something she never heard of. It was quite sad, she was not a selfish child, but she was someone who was lonely and was looking for some reassurance that she belonged somewhere in this life. She felt abandoned by the ones that was supposed to love her unconditionally.

The Mana around her began to flow like a gentle river. Her mind was too far gone to notice Aquarius entering.
Aquarius bit her lip and sighs as she stared down at the sleeping Luciela. A sad smile formed on her face. Aquarius raise her hand towards the peacefully slumbering child and she caresses her chubby cheek.
"Hah...You are not so bad for a rich brat. However, you still have a long way to go, but I won't abandon you in this journey" Aquarius thought fondly as she cradle Luciela in her arms and placed Luciela under the covers of her bed.
(Time Skip!!! 😘)

In the third month, she learned how to understand the water element personality and focusing her mind on moving huge amounts of water. The fourth month was learning new counterattack magic attacks, such as hardening the water density and learning to create new water spells. Aquarius silently watched over Luciela training and forced herself to hide her own smile.

"Keep going kid" Aquarius thought as she watch Luciela make a final breakthrough in her water training and unlocking Aquarius's star dress. This brat was something different. In the beginning, with all she done to push Luciela to quit,  the brat refused to give up and got back up every time.  Aquarius had to admit to herself that the girl was growing on her.

The fifth month for Luciela was training with Taurus, which was making her body stronger to with stand hits from her opponents and deal heavy blows to her enemies. She learned how to destroy boulders and cause the ground to shatter with a punch of her limbs. Lastly in his final training, she unlocked his star dress. The sixth month was training with Virgo to change her younger body to an older version of herself using Virgo's star dress. This was useful if she wanted to cast higher spells. She also learned how to create tornadoes by twisting her body with air magic.

The seventh month, she had met six keys in total. Luciela just finished  training her light magic along with Leo magic, which was increase of speed, light magic, and shape shifting into a large white tiger. She changed into her older form using Virgo star dress during her combat match against him, until he snuck up from behind.
(Virgo Star Dress ♍)