Home- Where you belong

Chapter XIII

"So my mother is a celestial spirit? When?...H-How?" Luciela bewilderedly ask as many thoughts ran amuck in her head. "No not quite. She is...uhm, I don't think I am the right person to tell you this" Aquarius said shaking her head and Luciela suddenly looked very angry. "So, you knew about this and you did not even tell me. Oh wait, you are not the only one who failed to tell me something like this! This the why you disliked me when we first met!?... God! Now I know why you were so mean to me" Luciela exclaimed, her watery eyes were burning by her unshed tears.

Her body began trembling as Aquarius reached out towards her,"Luciela, I-." Luciela slapped her hand away getting up. "No!...I need to be alone!" Luciela hiss angrily, she ran away from her. Running away from the temple, she ignored the yells of Aquarius. Luciela pushed her body to run faster through the trees, the sunlight rays beam down against her sweaty skin.

However, her body collided against something. Luciela looked up into the blue eyes of Titania. "Will I become just like my mother?" Luciela whispers helplessly feeling her vision blacken as her body fell sideways. She thought her mother would never hurt her family, but she did. So, will mother do the same thing to her own child. Titania caught her limp body in her arms and the fairy Queen could only look at her with a faint trace of sadness in her eyes. "I'm sorry my child. My daughter is not as heartless as you think."

"I'm sorry, but sometimes it is for the best that you should not know everything" Titania said as Luciela vision of her began to blur. Her voice was silenced as she fell over unconscious.

"I'm so sorry..." Titania said casting her spell to switch Luciela and her fairies between both worlds. Luciela's form disappear as her fairies appeared looking distressed.
______________________________________

Soft whispers drifted through her ears as her eyes flutter open. Luciela cluelessly sat up as she looked around. "Oh Young Mistress! I am so happy that you are awake!" Luciela looked at the pink haired female in shock. "Maylin?! Jaylin!?!" She said as the two began fussing over her. Did Titania send her home? But, what about everyone else? Luciela perplexion paled as she looked at her hands. She sighs in relief as her hands were covered by her gloves and she could feel Kami presence in the jewel.

"I'm fine now, but can you tell me what is going on?" Luciela ask them as they both shared a troubled face. Jaylin spoke up,"Young Mistress, you suddenly collapsed after studying so much-"

Luciela nods silently, but soon thought about her mother. After all, mother had been keeping a serious secret from the whole world. "Thank you for looking after me, but where is my mother? I will like to see her now."

"Young Mistress don't you remember? Your mother has been missing for a couple of months..." Jaylin said sadly. Luciela shook her head and moved to get out of the bed. "No that can't be true. She would never leave me. Mother must be waiting for me in her garden!" Luciela said storming out of the room and she ran through the halls. Wildly pushing the doors to the garden open, the guards were puzzled by the distraught child.

Luciela ran past them ignoring their startled expressions. Luciela shouts pierced the tranquility of the garden.

"Mother!"
"Mother, I'm here!"

Luciela voice died down as she fell on to her knees. She could not hear mother's sweet voice welcoming her home. There was no one in the garden, so mother was really gone. Luciela sat numbly on the ground refusing to accept the truth. Her memories flashed through her mind as a few tears trailed down her cheeks.

"I'm home, I came home" Luciela whispers to herself. Footsteps stopped behind her fallen form and a big hand fell upon her shoulder. Luciela looked back at Edwin not saying anything. More tears formed trailing down her cheeks. "I'm here now, so cry all you want," Edwin bend over her as he pulled her closer. Luciela turned around in his embrace sliding her arms around his waist. She took a deep breath in as tears ran down her cheeks.