New Leaf- Fairy Girl

Chapter XXII

"Mmm...it's so warm" Luciela relished happily smiling as she snuggle against the warmth. Luciela murmured, "So warm..." Her eyes flutter open and grew bigger as she pulled her blanket up. "L-L-L" she stuttered in shock.

The blonde haired celestial spirit stretched himself over her. "Good evening my master~ I missed you!" Leo purred wrapping his arms around her. His pleasured expression made her reach her breaking point. "Get out of my bed!" Luciela shouted tearing her sheet away from him and swung her leg out towards him. His body flew away from hers.

Leo cried out as he flew out of the bed and hit the floor from her kick. He crawled back on to his knees. "How mean-" Leo teared up and clawed at the side of the mattress. "After all the effort I put into forcing my gate open and she still rejects me. Why must God punish me" He mumbled crying into the sheet. Luciela sighs pulling her sheet over her head. When she ignored the spirit, a single thought crossed her mind. Sch...School!!!

"Wait....what time is it?" Luciela thought as she slowly let go of her cover and looked at the clock. "I'm late again!" Luciela panicked and threw off her covers. "Archive Magic: Script Design!" Luciela chanted as her body glowed and blinded Leo for a bit. Her clothes changed into her uniform as she grabbed her stuff and left her celestial spirit in the dust. A whimper of saddness escaped from the male as he watched her close the door in front of his face.

"Excuse me!" Luciela shouted skidding around a corner

"Excuse me!" Luciela shouted skidding around a corner. Some of the older students that was pushed glared at her. Luciela sheepishly shot them a small smile as she ran. She saw her classroom and burst the door down with a sliding dogeza.

She slid in front of the teacher on the floor. "I'm sorry!" Luciela exclaimed teary eyed. "Princess Rosemarie. Maybe, I should add another day to your detention today, but I won't. I will however extend your detention time. So, next time maybe wake up early" Mrs.Sue sighed and crossed her arms.

"Yes, thank you Mrs.Sue" She said greatfully. Luciela got up from the floor and dragged herself along with her stuff to her seat. She slumped down in her chair. "Dang it, this teacher is no pushover" Luciela thought and she looked at her heroine sister. The pink haired girl gazed back at her with a sly smile. Adeline raised her hand as the teacher called on her.

"Mrs.Sue, my sister is late everyday. She will never learn her lesson, so I feel like she needs to have another day in detention" Adeline said smiling as her fanboys blushed from her angelic arua. Mrs.Sue smiled coldly, "Oh, is that so? Perhaps you would like to help her during detention after you interrupted me during my lectures?" She questioned Adeline. Adeline whimpered in saddness as she lowered her head and her fanboys glared at the teacher. Adeline pouted, "No...please-"

Adeline was cut off by Luciela. She grinded her teeth in anger and gave her sister a hateful look. Luciela perked up and cheekily spoke up, "My sister is such an angel to offer a helping hand to me. I think I would learn a lot if my sister is with me in detention." Mrs.Sue hummed in deep thought and nods her head. "Very well, a model student is a great influence on a trouble student. Princess Hope, you have detention today."