New Leaf- New faces

Luciela & Edwin- The Villainess & Cannon Fodder

Chapter XXIII

(Timeskip to three weeks later)

Early morning on a day off for every student in the Academy, she decided to have something to eat at one of the restaurants on the Academy's grounds. Luciela pulled out her mother's diary and began to read it some more.

The words on the pages began to cross together and her eyelids felt heavy. Luciela yawns and blinks her watery eyes. Her shoulders seemed to feel very heavy and stiff. "I need to get some more sleep. All this reading is making me tired" Luciela said through her mindlink.

Kami snorts loudly, "You should have went to bed early instead of staying up because you were very eager to learn more." Kami said rolling his eyes as she gave him a sour look. "I know, but this is really important to me. I could use this stuff to my advantage to get rid of my marriage contract."

"What are you going to do? Frame them or make them loose their reputation. You know you both share the same household" Kami questioned her. "I get it, but I have to start somewhere." Luciela chewed on her bottom lip.

"And it looks like I am heading towards the fifth and Sixth capture target routes." One twin prince was cold and possessive towards the heroine. The other twin was stuck up and very short-tempered, but that did not stop the old villainess and many other noble ladies from falling for their handsome looks. They made the villainess life hard in the Academy after they found out about the bullying since they were part of the student council.

Luciela really hoped she did not get to meet them this year. Her trouble thoughts were disturbed by many high pitch squeals. Luciela looked around to see a crowd of girls surrounding something blue. A trail of sweat ran down the sides of her face.

"Excuse me, young ladies. No crowding in the cafe" A cold voice said as the crowd backed away in a daze. "Aw, it would be nice if these ladies will pay for us. Brother, ah~ I am so hungry. I want some Yakitori" Another similar voice complains. The girls clutched their chest as they watched the two untouchable boys speak to one another.

The fifth and sixth capture targets, Prince Lucius: