Chapter One: The Future King's First Proclamation

Twenty years after Princess Aurora and Prince Phillip marry and became king and queen, they established the United States of Auradon, creating a prosperous new nation from the surrounding kingdoms, and banished the villains to the Isle of the Lost, a place surrounded by a barrier where magic is suspended.

"Hey Suga! Wake up, dude!" Hoseok went to shake his friend who was sleeping on the couch.

"Jeez! Just look at him! Did his mother give him a sleeping curse or what?" Lisa giggled, looking at Suga's sleeping figure and decided to draw on his face with a marker she took on the table.

"Ya! Don't--" Namjoon warned but they got cut off when Jennie came barging inside their lounge.

"Lalisa! What do you think you're doing?" Jennie shot Lisa her famous death glare.

"Told you." Namjoon whispered. "Jennie wouldn't like someone messing with Suga."

"Aishh!" Lisa hissed towards Namjoon and turned to look at Jennie with her puppy dog eyes. "Sorry Jennie. It wouldn't happen again. Please forgive me? Pretty please?" Lisa went to cling her arms around Jennie with her pouting face.

"As if! We know you'll just do it again if you're given a chance." Hoseok said and Lisa quickly ran towards him with a book in her hand, ready to hit him with it. "Ya ya ya!" Hoseok wailed, running away from her.

"Guys! Stop it! You'll wake Suga!" Jennie nagged but the two continued to ran around the lounge.

"Too late." Namjoon exclaimed and pointed towards the couch where Yoongi was sleeping.

Yoongi a.k.a Suga to his friends, stirred in his sleep, causing the others to halt. Yoongi suddenly sat up with his eyes still closed, making them flinch in nervousness. Lisa suddenly ran towards Jennie and hid behind her while Hoseok went to hide behind the chair where Namjoon was sitting.

"Su.. Suga." Jennie stuttered.

"What's going on?" Suga's voice came out strained and when his eyes finally opened, it revealed a color of that emerald green, telling them that he was pissed.

"Umm.." Jennie tried to explain but she got intimated by Suga's eyes.

"Never mind." Yoongi cut off and his eyes turned back to its normal ones. "So, what is it, huh? Since you guys woke me up, I believe it's not just for nothing." He smirked, making everyone share meaningful looks.

"Time to play!" Lisa and Hoseok cheered, coming out from thier hiding.

"Then let's head town now, shall we?" Yoongi stood up, heading towards the exit and his friends went to follow him.

*****

HEADLINE: Prince Kim Seokjin's First Proclamation stunned everyone! For the future king's first proclamation, he announced that five kids from the Isle of the Lost will be admitted in the United States of Auradon. He strongly believed that giving a second chance to the Villains is a must for the future of all and that brought him to decide to start the change with their kids of becoming a citizen of Auradon.

Prince Seokjin was watching the news on T.V inside his palace room. He heard that many have opposed to his proclamation but they couldn't do anything about it since it's already have been move into action. He believed that someone from the palace and some of the Palace guards are already on their way to the Isle of the Lost to fetch those five lucky kids. As time goes by, Seokjin felt tense and nervous. He kept thinking whether he did the right thing about his proclamation. Ever since he was a kid, he couldn't understand why some people were banished in that Isle but what he understood is that everyone deserve a second chance, especially those who doesn't have anything to do with what their parents have done in the past.