Chapter Thirteen: Rescue

Jisoo was sulking inside her hospital room. Just after she made quite a scene earlier about Taehyung's whereabouts, her parents made sure for her to be guarded well. She was terrified when her brother told her himself about what happened to Taehyung and ever since then, Jisoo couldn't help but to panic. She tried to convince her brother to rescue Taehyung but he only said that they're already planning something.

"Those liars." Jisoo sniffled, her head in between her knees.

Just after her tantrum, the doctors gave Jisoo a shot to make her caml down and eventually made her drowsy. Jisoo only had awaken when she heard her parents and brother talking.

Earlier:

"What should we tell Jisoo about Taehyung when she wakes up?" Seokjin asked their parents. "She will freak out when she finds out that we didn't even sent someone to the Isle to rescue him."

"I know. It's just so complicated. They got the wand and not to mention, the barrier is broken and the bridge is already connected us from the Isle. Most of our men are already on the look out for any intruders." The king answered.

"Even his parents didn't know what to do. They could only pray that he's safe and sound and that the villains wouldn't have got to him." The queen added.

"Then we'll just tell Jisoo that we've already got the plan to rescue Taehyung for now." Seokjin decided.

*****

"Are you crazy?" Hoseok yelled. "Why would you free that beast?"

"Hoseok's right. It's too dangerous." Namjoon agreed. "Even if we free Taehyung, it doesn't guarantee us that he would stop our parents. He may try to attack us instead." He added and both Lisa and hoseok nodded their head nervously.

"But we can't just let them have Jisoo!" Yoongi stated and winced in pain. "Aishh. We don't hae time to—" Yoongi could feel himself losing his consciousness and the last thing he saw was his friends yelling for him.

Yoongi was currently asleep on one of the couches back at their lounge. Jennie and Lisa were tending to his injury while Namjoon was reading the history book, looking for anything that might help them in their current problem. Hoseok was out to gather some information about what was happening.

"Was it a good idea leaving the beast back there?" Lisa broke the defeaning silence.

"We didn't have a choice." Jennie answered. "Suga's hurt and we couldn't let the others find out that we got away."

"Jennie's right. We'll just come back for him later once we know what we'll do next." Namjoon said.

"Well that's the problem, isn't it?" Lisa scowled. "We don't know what to do next." And they all went silent.

"Guys!"

Hoseok came in panting. His face was funny and horrible at the same time. He was breathless by the time he reach the couch. He couldn't even talk properly and Lisa quickly went to get him a glass of water which Hoseok took gratefully.

"What is it? What's wrong?" Jennie asked, feeling alarmed.

"My dad.." Hoseok panted. "He took his crew with him on a flying ship to Auradon. He's going to kidnap Jisoo."

*****

Jisoo was currently staring down the window in her hospital room. Guards were just outside her door, giving her the perfect way not to be caught right now. Jisoo made a rope out of the blankets and she didn't think twice to throw it out the window and tied the other end to the bed.