Chapter Eleven: Auradon's History

"Taehyung!" Jisoo suddenly bolted up from the bed, gasping for air.

Jisoo was sweating and her eyes darted everywhere, making her more dizzy. Her head was aching and she didn't why but she was in panic. All she could think about was Taehyung. She had a nightmare where Taehyung was in danger.

"Taehyung!" Jisoo screamed.

"Hey, hey, hey. Jisoo." Jisoo suddenly gotten aware of the sole person with her in the room. It was Jungkook.

"Jungkook!" Jisoo suddenly got brought back to her senses. "I—"

All at once, the memory of what happened to her and the Isle kids entered inside her head and she couldn't help but whimper and tears started to fall down from cheeks. Jisoo's loud sobs broke Jungkook's heart and he immediatelly pulled the girl into his arms in hopes of comforting her.

"You're okay. You're safe." Jungkook whispered gently. "I'm right here, Jisoo. I will not let anything happen to you. Ever again." He added, giving Jisoo a gentle pat on her back.

Jungkook and Jisoo stayed like that for quite a moment where Jisoo was still curled up in Jungkook's embrace while the boy was still whispering some assurances to her. Jungkook noticed that the door to Jisoo's private hospital room was slightly open and he could clearly see Chaeyoung behind it, standing with her back on them. Chaeyoung suddenly decided to face them by the door but didn't came inside. She just stood there, smiling at Jungkook but the boy saw sadness in her eyes to which he felt responsible of. Jungkook was about to push his self away from the crying Jisoo but he saw Chaeyoung mouthing something. He narrowed his eyes to the girl by the door. It's time you tell her your feelings.

"Jungkook?" Jisoo managed to look up, her face still damp with her tears.

"Huh?" Jungkook turned down to look at her hastily.

Jungkook was startled by Jisoo for a moment but his expression softened when he saw how fragile Jisoo looked like. Jungkook stole a glance at the door but found it already close. Jungkook started to get nervous. He was sure Cheyoung told him to confess his feelings to Jisoo but he wasn't sure if he could do it.

"What's wrong, Jungkook? Are you okay?" Jisoo asked worriedly, her crying had stopped but she was still sniffling.

Jungkook chuckled upon seeing Jisoo looking worried. He couldn't believe that she still has the time to worry about other people even though she, herself was in a worse situation. Jisoo could only stare up at Jungkook with her brows crease and pouting face while Jungkook was looking at her tenderly.

"I like you." Jungkook blurted, making jisoo's eyes widen. "I like you, Kim Jisoo." He repeated and he suddenly gave her a peck on her damp cheeks, making the girl frozen in her place on the bed.

*****

Yoongi and the rest just stared at the sight of the beast growling towards his mother. Maleficent on the other hand was just standing there, unbothered. The rest of the Villains was just standing by the side watching like it was a scene in a movie. They looked excited and kept on waiting for what was about to happen.

"What is your mother planning to do exactly?" Jennie asked Yoongi.

"I have a feeling." Suga answered shortly. "A bad feeling that is."

Yoongi knew all too well on what his mother was going to do. Just by seeing the way Maleficent standing with her arms raised, he could totally tell that his mother was about to use her most powerful magic, which is turning herself into a vicious, scary and evil dragon.