Chapter Two: The Princes and the Princesses

"Come on, Taehyung! Keep it together!" Jungkook half-whispered to the guy who was shaking beside him.

"Argh!" Taehyung grunted and he could feel his knuckles cracking.

"In here!" Jisoo waved towards Jungkook and he quickly brought Taehyung inside an abandoned warehouse.

As soon as Seokjin came, Jungkook and the rest of their friends exhaled in relief. Jungkook caught the knowing eyes that Seokjin was giving him and he could see him mouthing the words, telling them to get Taehyung away, so Jungkook immediately went towards Jisoo and Taehyung, dragging them away from the place and leaving Seokjin, Chaeyoung and Jimin to accommodate and distract the new kids.

"Leave us." Jisoo demanded when they finally got inside a dark-lit room.

"What? No!" Jungkook was against leaving Jisoo inside the room with Taehyung or should he say, V.

Seokjin, Jisoo, Taehyung, Jimin, Chaeyoung and Jungkook were childhood friends. Ever since they were little, they're always together and became so close that they became inseparable, especially Taehyung, Jisoo and Jungkook since Seokjin was always busy being the future king, Chaeyoung being wary of everything and Jimin being too bored or lazy about doing anything and that leaves the other three to seek for some adventures on their own.

"I'm not leaving you Jisoo." Jungkook declared and another grunt was heard in the corner of the room where Taehyung was struggling to control his self.

No one knows about Taehyung's Beast form, except for his parents and their family's closest friends, namely some of the Kingdom's trusted personas, them and their parents since they're practically were very good friends. Taehyung has some anger control issues that created his other persona, the Beast and they call it V. The first time that V appeared, his parents didn't know what to do and seek the help of the Kingdom's best doctors but they still couldn't bring back Taehyung. Until one night, the 10 year old Jisoo snuck out inside V's underground cell, wanting to see her friend which she missed so much for it has been a week since she last saw him. To everyone's surprise and shock, they all saw Jisoo inside the cell with the normal Taehyung. Both were snuggled together on the concrete floor, sleeping soundly and comfortably. Until now, they still couldn't figure out how did Jisoo make Taehyung come back.

"Jungkook, you know I'm the only one who could help him." Jisoo told him with her serious tone and Jungkook could only sigh in defeat after looking at her determined face.

"Fine. But if you haven't got out from the room in 10 minutes, I'll come inside with some of my armed men, okay?" Jungkook assured, grabbing both of Jisoo's arm.

"Seriously, Jungkook?" Jisoo could only smirk. "Nothing will happen to me. It's Taehyung we're talking about. He will not hurt me, trust me. Trust him." Jisoo smiled for the last time and finally closed the door in front of Jungkook, leaving him standing there alone worrying.

*****

When Jisoo, Jungkook and Taehyung left them, Seokjin immediately took his opportunity to grab the new kids' attention away from them by introducing himself and his other two friends who stayed with him.

"Hello. My name's Kim Seokjin. Son of Queen Aurora and King Phillip. And these are my most trusted friends, Park Chaeyoung, daughter of Ariel and Prince Eric. And park Jimin, son of Snow White and Prince Florian." Seokjin started and Jennie immediately gasped in surprise knowing that Jimin was the son of her mother's mortal enemy.

"And who were those other three?" Yoongi's mind was still lingering among the three who walked out from them.

"Oh! Those three?" Yoongi saw Seokjin's face contorts and he couldn't help but to wonder even more.