Chapter 1

Sasha (POV)

I've been working for WWE for a few years now. I'm living my dream. However, this past year has been a pain in the ass for my character. As of this day I've been a 4x WWE Women's Champion... with SHITTY reigns. The Creative Team doesn't even know what to do with me. I went from having 100% confidence in myself to none. I even noticed that some of the crowd lost faith in me.

NO MERCY (9/24/17)

Tonight there will be a Fatal-Five way match for the Raw Women's Championship in Los Angeles. I'm very excited that one of my good friends Bayley is back wrestling and doing what she loves. She's one of the very few people who stays positive no matter what. The other 3 girls in the match are Emma, Alexa & Nia.

My friendship with Emma hasn't been the same since our NXT days but I hope one day we can rekindle our friendship. Nia is one of the strongest and most brutal women we have but she's a sweetheart backstage. Oh and the other one.. don't get me started on that rat.

           As we were heading into the Gorilla position we found out that Alexa would retain which made me want to slap the producer across the face. I kept my cool and played along with whatever they told us. The LA crowd cheered loudly for Alexa and Nia which made me and Bayley wonder what we're doing wrong as babyfaces. Oh right the Creative Team are cunts. 

                          Later That Night

After the match all I wanted to do was take a shower, go to the hotel and knock out.

As I was about to leave the Women's Locker Room, Emma and Dana quickly came up to me and invited me to go with them to a nightclub in downtown LA.

"Sure" I said.  "I need a shot or two. I think I deserve it after all the shit I've dealt with over the last month."

"Same here" replied Dana. "My boyfriends passing has been so difficult for me I just to need to cool off and enjoy some good vodka. He'd like that."

Emma & I gently hugged Dana and rubbed her shoulder.

"This will be a night to remember." said Emma.

"Alright lets quickly get changed and do our makeup before we get stuck in traffic." I said.

As we were heading to the parking lot, I quickly remembered that I had forgot to mention to Bayley that I wont be riding with her. I quickly sent her a text so she won't get mad. I felt bad for leaving her in the locker room, especially since Alexa was probably still in there.

After I sent Bayley the text, I quickly noticed Sheamus in the parking lot.

"Why are you lads dressed so fancy? Are you going the night club nearby?" Sheamus asked as he greeted us.

"Yes, you should come with us." Emma blushed.

"I didn't know she still liked Sheamus." I whispered to Dana.

"I mean he's a good looking guy so I'm not surprised." Dana replied.

"I'm going too with a few lads" Sheamus said pointing to the back seat of his van. "We'll see you 3 there."

He then he drove out of the parking lot.

"Your cheeks are red." Dana joked.

"Shut up!" Emma laughed. "Lets go."

"I wonder who was in the backseat, there were 2 of them." I said to the girls.