Chapter 14

Sasha (POV)

My anxiety was getting worse. Sometimes I felt like I couldn't breathe.

Everyone I knew were married with kids and living their lives.

But here I am in a tiny ass house.

Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful to have a roof over my head. But I'm just lonely.

I got nonstop texts from Roman. But I was afraid to say the wrong things.

Seth lived all the way in Iowa, but he happened to be in Orlando for the weekend.

I don't even know if I still had feelings for him .

Because every time I ever thought about Seth, Roman popped up.

Seth, Dana and I decided to meet up for lunch at a small restaurant.

"How are you doing?" Seth asked me.

"Could be better." I said.

"It feels good to have some time off." Dana said.

"I really don't like this Florida weather man." Seth said.

We were all laughing and cracking jokes until I turned my head to the other side of the restaurant and glanced outside.

There was a Walmart across from us and I noticed that tribal tattoo from a mile away.

It was him. And Galina.

I didn't know it was him at first until he turned around and locked his van with his keys.

I felt like my heart stopped. I couldn't move.

I tried to act normal before Seth and Dana noticed something strange about me.

"Is it too early to drink?" I said.

"Hmm... nope." Dana smiled.

We all then took shots.

20 minutes later

I kept staring at the window waiting for them to come out.

I know I sound desperate but I couldn't control myself.

When Seth went to the restroom, that's when I decided to tell Dana.

"He's here with his wife. I saw them enter Walmart. He lives in Tampa why would he come all the way to Orlando go to Walmart?" I said.

Dana raised her eyebrows. "Really? Orlando is huge how could you see notice him that easily?" She asked.

I nodded.

"That son of a bitch." Dana said angrily. "Wasn't he texting you nonstop?" She asked.

"Yup." I replied. "I got a "can we talk?" text the other day." I said.

Dana rolled her eyes.

I tried so hard not to show emotions. I wanted to pull off this bad bitch mentality by not replying t0 him, but man this shit hurts.

"Wait til I see him this Monday." Dana said while shaking her head.

"What are you gonna do?" I asked.

"Give him a reality check. I don't understand why he would mess with your head and feelings like that." She replied.

"But I'm that other girl his wife has no idea about." I said. "The mistress."

"Sasha don't say that." Dana said angrily. "He said he was separated so he was technically allowed to see other people."

Seth then came back.

I can't believe me and Dana had a long ass girl talk while Seth was away.

"Sorry ladies, my stomach was acting up." Seth said.

"Okay gross." Dana said.

We all laughed and called it a day.