Chapter 8

Sasha (POV)

I ran to the locker room after my match and took a quick shower.

I didn't speak to any of the girls after what they saw between me and Roman. I've heard whispers around me but I ignored them.

After I left the locker room, I gathered my bags in the hallway.

Someone then grabbed my waist from behind. I turned around and saw Roman.

"Jeez." I laughed. "You're lucky I didn't put you into a headlock."

Roman smiled. "C'mon, you know you liked how that felt."

I blushed. "You're annoying."

Roman then glanced at my bags. "Do you want me to drive you to the airport."

I nodded. "No it's fine."

I actually did want him to drive me to the airport but my stupid ass ruins everything as per usual. 🙃

Roman smirked. "Uh, yes you do. C'mon let's go"

I shook my head and smiled. "Alright. You're not getting a thank you by the way "

"Right, we'll see about that babe." Roman smiled as he carried my luggage for me.

I turned to him and raised my eyebrows. "So we're calling each other babe now?"

Roman glanced at me then smiled again. "Why not?"

"First off, we didn't even exchange numbers yet. And you've already gave me hickeys, share the same bed with me, and now you're calling me babe?" I laughed.

Roman smirked and pulled me closer to him. "You forgot the part where..." He quickly poked my a$$.

"Yeah I was getting to that part" I said pushing him away.

Roman then pulled me back closer to him. "Next time.. that won't be the only thing I'll be doing to you." He whispered.

I blushed and glanced at the floor.

I felt myself getting wet down there.

"Not now." I thought to myself.

We entered the parking lot and got into Roman's rental van.

I then pulled my iPhone out. He smirked as he took my phone and entered his cell number.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked.

"I'm not allowed to smile?" He said as he turned the engine on.

I rolled my eyes.

He then drove into the highway.

"So.." Roman said placing his hand on my lap. "When are you gonna let me take you out?"

I smiled. "I don't know. You tell me."

Roman grinned. "Once again with the sass."

I laughed. "I don't know what you're talking about."