Chapter 15

Roman (POV)

I'm on my grind. Trying to reconcile with my family and children. Which is going great by the way.

Me and my wife were separated for a while. But I think we're in a happy place now. Not necessarily happy. But we're taking it one step at a time.

My wife had no idea I was seeing someone else. I don't think I'll ever tell her.

It's been months since I've talked to Sasha by the way. Almost a year if I'm being honest.

She's been away from WWE for about six months now. I heard she wasn't happy with her current role.

I wouldn't blame her though. No one was happy with their role.

My feelings from Sasha eventually faded away in the process. But I still do think about her.

Before she left, I was diagnosed with cancer. It was one of the worst moments of my life. I've been away from the ring for 4 months.

But god gave me a reason to live. And I'm happy I fought through it. I'm now cancer free.

Although me and my wife were separated at the time, she was there for me throughout everything.

She was with me at every hospital visit and provided me with care 24/7.

I asked god every single day how I was gifted a queen like her.

But somehow I kept thinking about Sasha. I couldn't get her off my mind.

She had sent me a voicemail once saying I was in her thoughts and prayers. And that she's rooting for me to fight cancer.

But I wanted her to be in Galina's position.

No matter everything my wife did for me. I still can't say I truly love her.

Am I a coward for that? Am I ungrateful?

I'm currently laying down in my hotel room on a Sunday night reminiscing on everything that happened within the past year.

My best friend left WWE for another company.

I was now alone.