Chapter 9

(Sasha POV)

Las Vegas, Nevada
*Date night*

"Okay look in the mirror." Dana said with excitement.

"Oh my god!" I shouted. "I love it! Thank you so much."

Dana helped me with my hair and makeup after our live event.

She winked at me. "You're welcome."

"Have you talked to Emma? She's been pretty quiet lately." I asked with a worried look on my face.

"Nope. They sent her home from Raw last week. Don't know why." Dana replied.

"I haven't seen her since the night club." I said. "I hope she's doing okay."

Dana sighed. "Same. I'm worried about her."

"By the way good luck tonight with Roman. Be safe! And control yourself." Dana said with a serious tone.

"Control myself?" I laughed.

Dana rolled her eyes. "You know what I mean."

Dana then hugged me and left.

I waited in the catering area for Roman. He had the last match for the night.

I was on my phone scrolling through my Instagram feed.

Someone then grabbed my waist from behind.

"Hey beautiful." He whispered in my ears. His heavy breathing sent chills down my spine.

"Hey." I said in a shy voice.

"Who you looking good for?" He asked with his seductive voice. He began to grip my waist even tighter.

"Hmm.. well he's Samoan, he has amazing hair and he drives me crazy." I said.

I then turned around. "Hi." I blushed.

Roman smiled. "Hey baby girl."

He then glanced at my outfit and licked his lips.

"You look amazing." He smiled.

I blushed. "Really?"

"Of course, you always do." He smiled.

I then stared at the floor. "Thanks, you too."

"You have a habit of staring at the floor a lot." He said as he held my chin up.

I nodded. "Because.."

"Because?" He asked.

"I don't know.." I laughed.

"Look at me." He whispered. "This isn't Roman Reigns taking you out tonight. It's Joe."

I looked at him and smiled. "And this is Mercedes, not the legit boss. But the shy and quiet girl who's going on a date with the sweetest guy ever."

Roman smiled. "I was waiting to meet her. I'm glad I finally did."

We then walked to the parking lot.

"There you go." Roman said as he opened the door for me.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"I've missed you. I'm glad we have tonight together." He said as he placed his hands on my cheeks.

"I'm glad it's you and no one else." I smiled.

He then drove off into the highway.

"So I had a lot of plans for us tonight." Roman said. "I thought first we would go out to eat, then maybe go to an arcade.." He paused.

He then glanced at my outfit again and smiled.

I raised my eyebrows. "What? You think I can't play video games?"

He laughed. "With that outfit babe, I'm not tryna have these little fanboys stare you down at the arcade."

I laughed. "Hmm.. someone sounds a little jealous."

Roman glanced at me. "Me? Pffffft. You're funny."

He then went on, "We're in Vegas.. there are a lot of casinos here."

I grinned. "I don't gamble Joe."

"Me neither, but we don't have to gamble to enjoy a night out." He said.

"So..?" I smiled. "Night club round 2?" I asked.

"You know it." He said as he winked at me.

I sighed. "Alright, whatever you say big dog. But if I wake up with dark circles under my eyes tomorrow, it's on you."

"Wait.." Roman smirked. "So you're saying that we're sharing a room tonight? You're always one step ahead of me." He laughed.

I laughed. "That was Sasha speaking, not Mercedes." I said.

"I changed my mind, I think I like Sasha better." He laughed.

We then arrived at the restaurant.

"Wow it's beautiful." I said to him as we entered.

Roman (POV)

We sat down and ordered our food with sodas on the side. I didn't want to drink alcohol so early in the night.

"Doesn't Dean and Renee live in Vegas? We should invite them to come with us." Sasha said.

"Shit." I thought to myself. I didn't know what to tell her.

I sighed and rubbed my eyes. "Uh, I know I shouldn't be telling you this. But, um.. him and Renee are going through something right now. I don't know what it is but they're slowly fading away from each other."

I knew what Dean was going through. He's a married man who's in love with another women. Alexa. Just like me. But it's with Sasha.

"Woah." Sasha said. "I hope they're okay." She said with a worried look on her face.

Our food then came. "Why does it look like you ordered a kids meal?" I laughed as I looked at her plate.

Sasha rolled her eyes. "Shut up, I'm not big like you. I can't handle that much."

"Wait.." She paused. "That sounded wrong." She laughed.

I then winked at her. "They call me the big dog for a reason babe."

"Dude." Sasha laughed. "You're so annoying." She said as she spit her food out. "I hate you." I laughed. "I'm not hungry anymore."

"Hey you're the one that brought it up." I laughed.

"I think I need my first shot of the night." Sasha said.

"You sure?" I asked. "Want me to take one with you?"

"No you don't need one, you should be avoiding alcohol for the night." Sasha said.

"What?" I laughed. "I'll be a good boy I promise."

She laughed. "Fine."

We then took our shots.

"Alright lets go." I said placing my arms around her shoulders.