Chapter 16

Sasha (POV)

I've been away from WWE for the past few months. I've been trying to find myself and I'm proud to say that I'm in a good place now.

Well.. until the draft.

I'm happy I'm FINALLY on Smackdown, but guess who else got drafted to the same brand as me. 🙄

Don't get me wrong, I am over him. I think.

I just don't want to deal with Roman.

The last time I saw him, he was happily enjoying his day with his wife.

I can't believe I almost became his side chick. The thought of that makes me sick.

It's the little things that affect me.

For instance, why the hell am I always next to him on the posters and advertising billboards outside the arena.

Other than that, me and Bayley are on good terms.

I'm also still single. My love life has been stale for a while now. I don't think I left the house on any occasion. All I do is stay home and watch Netflix.

                     *FEW MONTHS LATER*

I've been trying yoga to better my health both physically and mentally.

I feel much more stronger now.

A pandemic started. Who would've thought this would happen. 2020 was one crazy year.

Not only was there a pandemic, but violence against the black community is still something that continues to this day.

As someone who had dealt with racism, I sometimes fear for my life.

Luckily our workplace is very diverse and full of people who make the black community feel special.

And guess what? I finally regain my WWE women's championship!! But this time it's the Smackdown women's championship.

I felt like I'm back to being the bad bitch I was meant to be. Blue hair. Abs. I'm livin 😈

As for you know who 🙄, I haven't really paid much attention to him

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

As for you know who 🙄, I haven't really paid much attention to him. I think I'm grown enough to be crying over dudes now.

When I explained all this drama to my mother, this lady almost slapped me across my face.

"He's married Mercedes, he's married" "How many times have I told you to not date within the workplace?" "Are you crazy, are you out of your mind?" She yelled.

Meanwhile I'm laughing this whole time.

"Did you sleep with him?" she asked. "NO!" I laughed.