Chapter 6

Roman (POV)

Sasha and I remained at the nightclub until it closed.

"So tell me Mr.Reigns, why won't you dance with me?" Sasha asked raising her eyebrows.

"I think the last time I busted out a move or two was at my high school prom." I said smiling at Sasha. 

I remembered the last time I danced, it was with my wife at our wedding night. But I didn't mention that to Sasha.

"You won't even do the Cha Cha Slide with me?" Sasha laughed.

"Nope." I answered back.

Sasha then gave me the puppy dog eyes. "Please?"

"Fine." I said rolling my eyes. "You owe me one."

We then went to the dance floor. I didn't know what the hell I was doing but I was making her laugh and that was all that mattered.

The music then changed back to the original club music that was playing before and I couldn't help but notice her beautiful smile.

"Is there something in my teeth?" Sasha asked.

"No." I laughed. "You're just beautiful."

Sasha then blushed as she looked at the floor which tempted me to kiss her.

I placed my lips on hers in the middle of the dance floor. I didn't care who saw. I ran my fingers down her waist starting to make out with her.

"Let's get out of here." I said gazing at her body.

As soon as we got to the parking lot, Sasha stopped walking.

"Wait." She said. "I'm not feeling well."

"Please don't puke." I nervously thought to myself.

"I'll be right back." Sasha said. Sasha then ran back into the club. Most likely the ladies restroom.

I quickly followed her and waited outside the restroom.

After 10 minutes, I got a text from Dean.

Dean (2:57 am): Just got to the hotel, where ya at?

Me (2:57 am): Uh, we're on our way back. I'll text ya in the morning.

Dean (2:58 am): Oh you're riding with the girls?

I then realized that I didn't tell Dean that me and Sasha were staying behind. "Shit!" I said to myself.

Me (3:00 am): No, just me and Sash.

Dean (3:00 am): You asshole. Sash? Y'all got nicknames now?

As soon as I received the text from Dean, Sasha came out of the bathroom.

We were a few feet away from each other. I hope she didn't quickly read Deans text that popped up on my iPhone.

"Hey babygirl, how are you feeling?" I asked staring at Sasha.

Sasha nodded. "I just puked a little, I should have known better. I'm so embarrassed."

"No it's okay." I smiled at her. "The club is closing now. Let's go." I said rubbing the back of her shoulders.

We then took an Uber back to the hotel.

Sasha (POV)