The Search

Tuesday July 6th, 2278
Overseer David Allen
Entry #1
Vault 859

Dear journal, it's been over a month since the break in at our vault. They were a notorious band of Raiders known as The Fiends. They destroyed the door and broke inside and wounded 12 people and killed no one, but they kidnapped 2 people. One of them was Doctor Wayne Harrison. A doctor, scientist, and weapons engineer.

The other was a woman by the name of Maria Dawson. A woman who worked at a Water Purification Station here at Vault 859. I've spent months trying to figure out where they could be. Yesterday, Maria showed up. She wasn't hurt, but told us all about what happened to her and Doctor Harrison. The Fiends had kept them prisoners and slaves at their vault for 3 weeks.

One day, Doctor Harrison and Maria broke out of The Fiends' Vault and destroyed it. They ran out and camped in the middle of The Mojave Desert for a couple days. After that, they found a Followers Of The Apocalypse Outpost that was ran by some of its members. One day later, the place was being raided by a group known as The Viper Gang. Another band of Raiders.

Maria and Wayne were prisoners and were forced to aid them for their personal needs. The next day, The Viper Gang had defected from The Fiends in a battle at The Followers Outpost. Maria and Wayne fled, but Wayne insisted Maria find her way back home with the map. Why would he do that? Maria said he was looking for his parents out in The Wasteland or some shit.

Anyway, I've issued a Search And Rescue Protocol and have set up a few teams. Thunder, Brahmin, and Alpha.

Thunder: (Leader) Officer Joe Anderson, Linda Boyd, Larry Mitchell, Anthony Del Rio.

Alpha: (Leader) Officer Brody Davis, John Hudson, Tyson Margera, George Hall.

Brahmin: (Leader) Officer Brian Crane, Doctor Nila Vega, James Thalia, Maria Dawson.

These 3 teams have been supplied with everything they need. We're taking these measures because God knows what tribe has a hold of Doctor Harrison now. Alpha Team will head west, Thunder takes north, and Brahmin will take care of south and east. We're gonna find Doctor Harrison and we will not rest until we do. Officer Brian Crane and Doctor Nila Vega are personal friends and colleagues of Doctor Harrison and have requested to help aid the search in both east and south.

I went ahead and granted them since they were both trusting. So wherever Wayne is, we're probably on top of it. The search begins at dusk.

Overseer out.