namjin

the beauty that rested on the older's ethereal face was mesmerizing; at least, that's what namjoon thought.

his sharp, perfect features and smooth, milky skin complexion were flawless to him, and his perfectly plump lips always soft and begging to be kissed, his eyelashes that lay resting with his eyes. the gentle sunlight that flowed through the blinds and peeked through the canopy of trees outside, landing wonderfully on the other's beautiful face added to the impression that seokjin was some sort of god. namjoon snapped out of his daydream when seokjin let out a quiet snore.

"angel, it's time to wake up," namjoon prods the older awake and at this, seokjin moans softly. namjoon stiffens, looking at seokjin, checking if he was hurt anywhere.

worriedly, he prods his boyfriend awake. "jinnie, are you hurt?"

he's cut off, however, as seokjin wakes in a split second, eyes snapping open in lust, his hand going to grab at namjoon's. "namjoon, namjoon kiss me."

he's taken aback, eyes widening in shock at the sudden request. "seokjin, it's nine am, i don't think we should kiss so early in the morning." he scratches the back of his head awkwardly. "maybe after breakfast."

"namjoon, please!" seokjin begs, sitting up. their faces are barely apart when namjoon realizes that seokjin's leaning in, and before he could go back their lips are touching.

it was un unexpected surprise, and namjoon had to do a doubletake to realize seokjin's boldness was probably because of a dream, seeing that the area between his legs had formed a tent.

"seokjin, baby, you're hard."

"i-i dreamt of you." seokjin pulls away bashfully, cheeks tinting a soft pink.

"oh?" namjoon asks, crawling on top of him. "and what was i doing?"

seokjin bites his lip as namjoon starts to kiss down his neck, attacking his perfectly shaped collarbones. "y-you were kissing me, and then y-you started to take our clothes off."

"did my prince not get the pleasure he deserves?" namjoon asks huskily, unbuttoning the top of the older's pajama shirt.

"i woke up after that."

and namjoon slowly started to palm at him, making the older mewl in pleasure, whining softly as namjoon gripped the area below. "namjoon!"

namjoon growled softly, skimming his lips over his perk nipples, making him gasp and arch his back. "you're so beautiful."

"p-please! ah," seokjin squeaks as namjoon starts to suck on one of his rose-shaded buds, beginning to quicken the pace of his hand on his member at the same time.

"who's touching you?" namjoon murmurs, eyes hooded. he waited patiently for the answer, frowning when it didn't come. "i asked you a question, baby boy: who's touching you?" he jerked his hand upwards, making the older moan.

"na-namjoon is." seokjin said breathily, pursing his lips.

"that's right. my baby boy's such a slut for me, isn't he?" namjoon growls, smirking as seokjin continued to moan in response. feeling that the teasing had gone long enough, namjoon hooks his fingers on the waistband of the older's pants and pulls it off, taking the boxers with it. his erection springs free.

"namjoon, namjoon, touch me."

"you're a needy boy this morning, aren't you?" namjoon chuckles, taking his pants and boxers off. he preps himself and aligns it to seokjin's tight, pink hole.

"no prep?" he asks nervously.

namjoon leans over to kiss his frightened lips comfortingly. "you're a strong boy, you can do this for daddy, can't you?"

"f-for daddy?" he squeaks at the sudden name. "o-of course."

"good boy," he purrs, rolling his hips forward. a loud, drawled out moan comes from the elder's swollen lips and namjoon shakes his fringe out of his eyes with much difficulty, due to the sweat that had started to form.

"ngh," seokjin pants through gritted teeth, "a-ah!"

"you're so tight," namjoon groans. "you didn't touch yourself last night like a good boy."

"i was a good boy for daddy," seokjin mewls, hips bucking upwards.

namjoon then starts to move, and seokjin nearly screams from the pleasure. shocks and waves of bliss tackle his body, and he can't help but let out load moans, much to namjoon's content. the younger male hooks his legs over his shoulders for further penetration, rutting his hips in swift, languid motions upwards. "you're such a good boy, taking me so well." he praises, squeezing seokjin's soft and flushed bottom.

"ah!" seokjin cries, squeezing his eyes shut. namjoon quickens his thrusts, pounding harder when a particular spot was hit.

at this point, seokjin was blabbering nonsense, and namjoon was murmuring quiet and dirty praises into the other's ear.

"such a good kitten," namjoon grunts, feeling seokjin's walls tighten around his dick.

"i-i'm coming!" seokjin's voice becomes high. "ng- ah!"

a white substance coats both of their chests and namjoon bites his lip, thrusting hard for a couple more times before releasing himself into seokjin.

"ah, it's so warm," seokjin whimpers, and namjoon chuckles, pulling out slowly. a cloudy liquid drools from the stretched hole and seokjin bites his teeth at this.

he falls, panting for breath next to seokjin's perfectly flushed face. "how does my prince feel?"

"i feel full," he replies, smacking his lips, comfortably snuggling into namjoon's toned chest.

namjoon smiles, tracing his lips. "anything for my
baby."

fuck that was so bad >3>