jinkook

Jungkook dropped his briefcase, his eyes hungry with lust at the sight that he held before him.

He had come back from a long day of work, and he had been looking forward to seeing his cute kitten hybrid, Seokjin, and was planning on spoiling him with little gifts, but those plans came to a crash when he saw what Seokjin was doing now.

He had his clear, pretty pink vibrator up his ass, his thighs shivering prettily as slick soaked the bedsheets and cum coated his soft tummy and thighs, and Jungkook's mouth watered.

"Kitten."

Jungkook's voice made Seokjin jump, and the kitten whined and covered his body, hoping that his master hadn't noticed, but Jungkook knew that Seokjin still had it on, as his little hips jerked underneath the sheets from pleasure.

"Kitten, are you touching yourself?" Jungkook asked in a deep voice. "Playing with the toys Master gave you?"

Seokjin didn't respond, gasping and moaning when his soft little cock spurted out a weak orgasm. He had came for the third time now, and Seokjin was exhausted.

Seokjin's ears flattened and the hybrid bit his lip shamefully as Jungkook sat on the bed beside him.

"M-my heat came...and Master wasn't here to help m-me." Seokjin mumbled, and Jungkook cooed and kissed his forehead lovingly. "S-so I helped myself..." Seokjin looked down, his legs still shaking from the vibrator buried deep inside of him, snugly fit against his prostate.

"How about this, then? You can keep the vibrator in...but when your next heat wave comes in, what? Thirty minutes? Master gets to play with you."

Seokjin's eyes lit up at that and the kitten nodded happily, sitting up, a squelching noise following because of the sheer amount of slick he had produced. "K-Kitten will be good for Master's cock."

Jungkook petted his head and kissed him. "Good boy. I'll wash up and then we can play."

-

Seokjin had never felt so stretched in his life.

Two hours later, Seokjin's second heat wave hit him. And it hit him hard.

The two were lounging on the bed, cuddling, with a cock ring attached to Seokjin's member, the tiny vibrator still up in his ass, but Jungkook had turned it off. The moment that his bottom turned slippery and a hot, knotted heat twisted his insides, bursting into painful flames, Seokjin had curled his tiny hands into Jungkook's chest and yelped out.

And now, with three mini vibrators shoved up his ass, two cock rings around his dick like jewelry, a pretty black choker around his neck attached to a leash that Jungkook held possessively in his hands, Seokjin was content. But not enough.

So when Jungkook pushed himself in past the vibrators inside of him, stretching him, the kitten hybrid's tail curled around his Master's waist, pushing him closer, his ears flattening and straining as he took his Master's thick, huge cock.

"S-so big..." Seokjin gasped, clawing the bedsheets. The leash tugged on his neck and Seokjin threw his head back, drooling. The vibrations inside of him sent delicious waves of pleasure through him, and he could slowly feel the knot in his stomach begin to unravel. And then, both cock rings around him began to vibrate as well.

"Fuck, Kitten, keep making those pretty noises for me." Jungkook growled out as Seokjin began to whine and gasp and moan, and Jungkook shoved the rest of himself in. The vibrations against his dick felt amazing, and with Seokjin's hot walls added, he felt euphoric. "Sing a pretty song, won't you?" He asked softly, biting his kitten's ear and causing Seokjin to moan shakily and rut his hips forward, a dry orgasm wracking his body.

And then he began his ravenous thrust into his Kitten, laughing out as the pleasure got to his head and the vibrations plus Seokjin's tightening walls were just so good, and Jungkook felt like cumming instantly, listening to his Kitten's begs and pleads and moans.

"Fuck, say my name, Kitten. Wanna hear you when you cum." Jungkook thrusted in fluidly, sweat droplets landing on Seokjin's plump ass that Jungkook couldn't help but slap and grope, causing the Kitten to gasp and jerk forwards.

"K-Kook...-ah, ye-yes..." Seokjin's tongue swiped across his lip and he turned around to see his Master thrusting into his tight, sinful hole, and Jungkook looked up to make eye contact.

Seokjin bit his lip, tiny kitten fangs sinking into his plush bottom and Jungkook's eyes darkened. "Fuck. You're asking for it, aren't you? For me to ruin your pretty little body..."

He stopped, flipped Seokjin around so he was laying down, his erect cock poking his tummy, all red and desperate for release. He was a mess of pleads, begs, unable to take the pleasure on his cock, the three vibrations inside of him were beginning to lose charge, and Seokjin's cock was beginning to hurt. "M-Master," Seokjin mumbled, "please c-cum deep inside...wanna feel you...wanna feel w-warm..." The kitten bounced his hips and slick oozed out from between Jungkook's cock like tears, an endless flurry of clear, sweet slick mixing with precum and sweat down his thighs. He placed his legs on his shoulder, groaning, softly rubbed the bottom of Seokjin's testicles, making the kitten mewl cutely and rammed forward.

Seokjin screamed filthy, degrading words, earning a couple of slaps to his bottom, his eyes rolling to the back of his head as he came again with yet another dry orgasm. It was a shame, really. Jungkook would've loved to see his cock ejaculate all over his pretty thighs, and he would love a taste of his kitten after he came inside of him.

"Fuck!" Jungkook barked, feeling Seokjin tighten teasingly, the vibrations starting to get to him. "Fuck, kitten, I'm gonna cum."

Seokjin nodded, his hands shielding adorably at his neck and Jungkook leaned down, eyes hooded, to kiss his kitten. His hips snapped in hard once, twice, and a third time before he groaned sharply and his cock released.

Seokjin moaned into the kiss, the hot liquid filling him up so full and nicely, the vibrators inside of him milking Jungkook out as the male thrusted in with each weak spurt from his cock.

Seokjin whimpered. "W-wanna c-cum...o-oh."

The vibrations became harsh, and Seokjin glowered when he saw Jungkook's devilish smirk, turning the pressure up on the remote. Seokjin thrashed and tears spilled down his cheeks, his cock beginning to turn an odd shade of dark red.

Jungkook cooed, softly tugging at the strings of the vibrators inside of Seokjin and pulling one out around his cock as it was still buried inside of him. It came out with a pop, spilling cum and slick with it. Seokjin jerked at that feeling and dreaded as he popped out the second, and the third.

Seokjin gritted his teeth and whined. And then Jungkook took the rings off.

Seokjin gasped and came hard, gripping Jungkook's shoulders. A drawled out mewl escape his lips as he made a mess of himself over his chest. It hit his face and Jungkook cleaned it away his tongue, savoring the musky taste of Seokjin's cum. Seokjin whimpered and shook, feeling ever so relieved and Jungkook kissed the top of his head.

"So...since kitten was so good, Master got him a present."

Seokjin's ear twitched and the kitten took a moment to regain himself, panting. "P-present?"

Jungkook looked up at the wide-eyed, adorable hybrid that had been told to sit obediently at the door. He had wanted the new kitten to watch, what he did to Seokjin, and the kitten wasn't complaining. It was pretty erotic. "Come in, Jimin..."

Seokjin looked up, confused. And then his eyes lit up when he saw the new hybrid, naked, standing shyly in the middle of the room, his ears flattened against his head and his tail curled tightly around his thigh.

"I got you a new friend to help you when Master's not home." Jungkook kissed Seokjin.

Seokjin sat up and asked Jimin to sit beside him. The new kitten hybrid nodded and, shyly, sat beside him, the scent of arousal and sex making slick seep out of the bottom of his own ass, and Seokjin nuzzled the top of his head.

Seokjin nodded and brought Jimin to the bed, and kissed him.

Jungkook watched the interaction fondly. He patted both of their soft bums and kissed their foreheads as they snuggled against each other.

"Goodnight, my little roses."