jikook part 1

requested by @minijx

top!jungkook
bottom!jimin

"what?"

jimin stares up indignantly at his two best friends as they shove the lacy white dress into his face. "taehyung no!"

"it's a dare! you got us to make out," taehyung shoots seokjin a disgusted look, "and namjoon beat my ass for that. c'mon, i didn't get this nasty bruise for nothing." taehyung gestures to the black spot on his cheek from where namjoon punched him. the elder male was quite the protective type.

seokjin grinned. "that's what you get for trying to follow the dare and go overboard." he looks away and mutters under his breath, "ass-toucher."

jimin groans and runs a hair through his pink hair, eyes scrunching up in distaste. "taehyung. the entire country is gonna be there; i'm not willing to embarrass myself in front of the king and queen of that ball."

"prince," seokjin corrects. "and he hasn't found a princess yet," the elder shakes the dress and he sings the last statement.

heaving a sigh, jimin snatches the dress from both of them. "fine. but fuck you two."

both of the boys grin widely. "can't wait to see you friday." taehyung says.

-

"i'm gonna regret this."

jimin stares down at himself, seeing the ends of the dress stop over his knees. he doesn't want to look in the mirror: he's afraid he might look like an idiot.

it wasn't a secret that jimin was gay, but he was never one for cross dressing. his cheeks flare up in embarrassment as he looks up and stares defiantly up into the mirror, puffing out his cheeks as he studies himself.

he blinks. i don't look that bad.

the boy ruffles his pink hair and hums, staring oddly satisfied at his reflection before looking up at the clock.

"i've still got...three hours," he murmurs to himself. he twirls around and giggles to himself, lifting the sides of the dress around him happily. "well. maybe this won't be as bad as i thought."

-

"he's late."

seokjin's tone is flat as he loops arms with namjoon next to him. both men were wearing dashing suits as taehyung trails boredly behind, waiting for his boyfriend hoseok to catch up. the orange haired male was being obnoxiously loud on purpose whilst tying his shoes just to piss taehyung off, and he rather accomplished that.

"he probably chickened out. wanna call him?" taehyung asks, hissing as hoseok squealed loudly into his ear about how cute jimin must look if he did arrive.

namjoon looks longingly at the lit up building in front of him. it was a huge, fancy white building that had hundreds of people filing into, with two gigantic fountains outside that some couples were throwing coins into. "seokjin, can't we go in early? jimin can catch up..."

"he doesn't have a date," seokjin replies, leaning his head against the blonde's shoulder, "and we can't make him look like a lost little boy in a dress—"

"holy shit there he is."

taehyung's voice cuts him off. the four look up expectantly, and they're completely shocked at what they see. hoseok nudges taehyung's side. "told you he'd look cute."

taehyung gapes, shaking his head. "he doesn't look cute at all. he looks stunning."

jimin steps out of the taxi and waves flirtatiously at the four boys, posing to them in his flowing dress. his hair is styled up to look soft and silky, there's eyeshadow and liptint on his face and he's wearing matching sandals with flat bottoms. he laughs and runs over to them, his hands by his sides and the soft-lipped smile plastered on his face.