jikook

requested by @chiminiscute

it was a rather exhilarating day.

jimin had spent the entire day hanging out with his best friend who he had not seen in a couple of years, yoongi. to say the least, jimin was quite happy.

but when he got home, someone was not.

foot tapping impatiently, hair tousled and eyes flashing angrily as jimin stood frightened by the front door, pulling his sneakers off when jungkook let out what sounded like a growl.

"where the fuck were you?"

jimin frowned, looking up at the towering younger curiously. "i-i was out with a-a friend." he mumbled.

jungkook's lip curled into a bitter smirk. "a friend? yoongi? that's who you consider just a friend?"

"how d-did you—?"

jungkook grabbed jimin's arm and dragged him into their bedroom, despite jimin's rather loud protests for the younger to stop, jungkook tossed him on the bed and threw off his white t-shirt, glowering down at jimin.

what was this hoe up to?

"get the fuck off of me, fatass!" jimin snapped, flushing when jungkook sat down on jimin's crotch. "you're gonna break my dick, holy shit!"

"it's my dick that better not break." jungkook snarled, leaning down to pin jimin's arms above his head. "you're a little brat, you know that?" his eyes flashed as he said that.

"w-what are you rambling o—?"

"you're off flaunting your fat fucking ass at yoongi while i'm sitting home, and you leaving me sexually frustrated for the past two months, you think it's okay to hang out with some pale bitch when i could've been fucking you all day?"

jimin's ears turned red and he tried to ignore the way jungkook was starting to rotate his hips, his dick starting to harden.

"what's this?" jungkook looked down and lifted his hips up, staring at jimin's noticeable bulge. "and now you want me?"

jimin had tears prickling at the corner of his eyes but jungkook seemed to be having to much fun teasing to notice. "p-please, jungkook, i'm sorry."

"you're so funny, jimin. you're so submissive"—he thrusted his hips downwards onto his crotch, making jimin gasp—"when you're aroused."

jimin's eyes started to glaze over with lust, his breathing starting to become shallow as jungkook unzipped jimin's jeans and pulled them down, along with his boxers. his cock sprung out of their restraints and jimin cried out as jungkook harshly grabbed his manhood and played with it.

jimin was a mess, that's for sure.

shivering and squirming in jungkook's grip, precum spilling all over the younger's hands as he dug his thumb into the slit, making more beads of precum ooze out.

"k-kook, if you keep doing—ah!"

jungkook leaned down to lick at the tip, before almost immediately pulling away and pulling his own pants down.

"kitten, you've been a fucking tease for the past months." jungkook threw his boxers off and smiled down at jimin's panting, sweating mess. "so now i'll be a tease to you. enjoy the fucking show, my little bitch."

jungkook sat back as jimin stared at jungkook, confused at what he was doing. he whined as jungkook simply started to play with himself.

"k-kook," jimin mewled, arching his back and moving his quivering thighs. the way jungkook closed his eyes and tossed his head back in pleasure had more precum spilling out of his dick. "s-sir, ple-please!"

jungkook faltered, surprised that jimin had actually used one of jungkook's most loved kinks, smirking at the way jimin was spilling all over himself. "what is it, kitten?" he continued to thumb at his own slit, legs trembling.

"sir, i-i can't handle it," jimin mumbled, cheeks flushing, "please fuck me—ngh!"

jungkook sprung forward, grabbing jimin's cock and leaning down to kiss jimin's plush lips, moving down to suckle on different spots and leave bright red hickeys. he lost himself in jimin's body, but nonetheless placed a black cock ring around jimin's dick and started to prep his lover's hole.

"a-ah! sir, please i need to cum—i wanna cum; daddy-daddy please!" a jumble of words were being tossed around as jungkook simply focused on fingering jimin open, thrusting his fingers in and making jimin squeal as he rubbed and brushed his prostate.

when he was done, he lifted jimin's legs onto his shoulder and slapped both of his ass cheeks, groping the soft flesh and making jimin whine loudly. "fuck," he mumbled out, biting marks onto jimin's chest.

"you're a slut for my cock after you hung out with your fucking boy toy." jungkook thrusted in without warning and jimin's breath hitched, unable to make a noise. jungkook groaned, loving the way jimin's hole greedily clamped itself over him.

"b-big," jimin gasped out and jungkook smirked.

"what's the magic word, kitten?"

"please!"

"bingo." and he began to move. he harshly began to ram into jimin, groaning loudly at the friction. jimin whined and cried at the pleasure, grabbling at his dick and hopelessly trying to get the cock ring off with no avail.

"ah~you're always so tight." jungkook moaned, "the way i fucking left you. such a good boy, aren't you?"

jimin keened at jungkook's praise, lifting his hips and screaming out as jungkook hammered into his prostate. "yes, a g-good b-boy, sir."

"fuck. you gonna let sir cum deep in your ass like the cum whore you are?" jungkook growled, smacking his ass as jimin nodded vigorously.

"y-yes—ah, sir!"

jimin shook, a dry orgasm shaking his body and he sobbed out a mumbled whine, "please i need to come master,"

jungkook didn't hear, as he was too busy thrusting himself into jimin and cumming with a grunt, spilling his hot liquid into jimin's hole.

"jiminie's been such a good slut for sir. such a good fucking bitch"—jungkook smiled and kissed him—"does kitten still want to come?" he asked, flicking jimin's red and hard dick. jimin flinched and nodded.

slowly, jungkook pulled the cock ring off and jimin exploded. mewling and panting he splattered all over the bedsheets and on himself, gasping as he finally got to release his semen.

"i'm s-sorry, daddy," jimin mumbled, sleepily closing his eyes,

"it's okay, kitten," jungkook swept the cum off jimin's face and kissed him. "i still love you in the end."

"me too."