jinmin

"jiminie, sit back down right now."

seokjin's voice was sharp as he addressed the little, who scowled and pouted as he sat down, his soft pink hair fluffy over his forehead, the puddle of piss now seeping into the carpet. jimin always made messes when he was angry, but he had never peed on the floor before.

"now, tell me what you did wrong." seokjin said, staring intently at the boy who was still pouting, glaring at seokjin. his ears were flattened angrily against his soft hair, and his tail was wrapped around his thigh, something he did when he was nervous. seokjin stared back, mushing his cheeks together. "are you glaring at me? what did i say about glaring?"

"stop!" jimin snapped, wriggling out of the older's grip. "i don' wanna play with you! you forgot my strawberry milk!" the kitten hopped onto the floor and curled up into a ball, glowering.

"so you pee on the floor and make messes for daddy to clean up, then, huh?!" seokjin raised his voice and he saw tears well up in jimin's eyes. "no strawberry milk for a week."

and jimin exploded.

mouth wide open in a wail, tears streaming down his face like waterfalls as he threw his never ending tantrum that usually ended in seokjin kissing him and then gently taking a blue bubble bath to calm him down. however, this has gone for too long and seokjin felt he needed to be disciplined.

"jimin, stop crying." seokjin said lowly, sitting down in front of him after he placed the towel on the ground. "i'm gonna count to three. one. two, three."

but jimin was still wailing, hiccuping and swatting at seokjin's face with his small hands, worrying his bottom lip and sniffling a little as he hugged himself and stared at seokjin through wide, frightened eyes. his tail flicked back and forth, unwrapped from his thigh.

"jiminie, stop crying or else i will spank you." seokjin said in a stern voice, pointing at him and staring at him sharply.

"n-no spankies," jimin whimpered, rubbing his ears and starting to stop crying, wiping his snot and tears on his sleeves sadly. "no-no spankies."

"then stop crying," seokjin sighed, "and tell me what you did wrong and why it was wrong."

"no," jimin said stubbornly, crossing his arms. "i don' wanna!"

seokjin sighed, wiping some snot dribbling out from his nose before lifting up the younger male. taking care of him in little space was incredibly difficult, with his tantrums and stubborn attitude, and the fact that he was a hybrid made it worse. "then daddy's not gonna give jiminie playtime..." he hummed.

jimin looked up with watery eyes, gulping. "j-jiminie wants pl-playtime. wanna feel good, please daddy? promise jiminie'll be good..."

seokjin rolled his eyes before pointing at the wet towel and tipping his head, stripping jimin's shirt and pants and boxers off, as they were all filthy. "then tell daddy why you pissed on the floor. didn't i say you have to use the toilet now? i'm not buying diapers for you." he hoisted the kitten up onto his lap, caressing his ears, knowing it was a sensitive spot and jimin leaned back into seokjin's touch.

jimin bit his bottom lip, staring down at his naked body as seokjin's large hands rested at his waist, his cute little pink cock resting against his tummy. "uhm, daddy didn't buy me strawberry milk." he said softly, "an-an' i got angry...s-so i peed on the floor because the toilet's scary anyways."

seokjin wrinkled his nose and shook his head. "god, jimin. you're making daddy so tired lately. i'll run a bubble bath for you upstairs while i clean up down here, can you be good in the bath for me, please?"