vmon

requested by @Fraccefracce

top!namjoon
bottom!taehyung

nothing could explain the terror that gripped taehyung's lungs as he forced himself to stare into the cold abyss called namjoon's eyes. his hand was still frozen in the air, and he cringed although namjoon didn't move. the red handprint mark on namjoon's cheek was slowly coming into view and taehyung gasped as namjoon grabbed his hand.

"you." namjoon paused, taking a deep breath. "fucking slut."

taehyung's knees wobbled but he forced himself to stay up. don't fall don't fall don't fall.

"hit me again, don't you?" namjoon turned his cheek and patted it with taehyung's hand firmly. "hm? what? why won't you fucking do it?"

the two had been fighting for a long time. taehyung was irritated and angry that namjoon was out getting drunk all the time and namjoon was tired of taehyung being angry at him all the time.

the two were once the sweetest, inseparable couple but somehow, deep in the relationship the screws seemed to have rusted.

"why are you scared all of a sudden? huh? little bitch." namjoon shoved taehyung's hand away and curled his lip. his narrow eyes can be gazed as cute when the latter was happy, but when furious, they seemed to glow with a different vibe, and gleamed in pure fury that gave them a glint of absolute terror.

the breath was knocked out of him as namjoon threw him to a wall, their faces merely inches apart. "i've gotta disciple you, don't i, you whore?"

taehyung swallowed dryly. "i'm n-not a whore."

his words were shaky, unlike namjoon's powerful ones. he quieted himself as namjoon places his hands on taehyung's lower back, trailing slowly down to the front of his hips, massaging the areas. taehyung bit his lip, tilting his head back so that he was resting on namjoon's shoulders. he let out soft pants as namjoon palmed the front of his cock, smirking at the sinful noises that left taehyung's lips.

"hit me again, then, yeah?" namjoon's throaty voice sounded by his ear. "why won't you? you're not angry all of a sudden?"

taehyung's eyes scrunched up in humiliation as namjoon slid his pants down, sliding his hands under taehyung's oversized t-shirt, clamping his mouth on his tanned collarbone. he ran his large hands along the slight imprint of abs on the front of his stomach, making taehyung shiver visibly.

"ah," namjoon breathed onto taehyung's neck, "sweet little princess."

taehyung whimpered and looked away.

"don't hit me again, yeah?"

he nodded slightly as namjoon picked him up and walked excruciatingly slow to their bedroom. it felt like namjoon walked a couple of miles, his cock was already straining against the front of his boxers and his head was spinning with desire, wanting nothing more than for namjoon to flip him around and pound into him relentlessly.

he didn't realize how much he missed namjoon's soft lips on his skin.

his back arched as namjoon tossed him onto the bed. the blonde rummaged through a side drawer, pulling out lube but no condom. taehyung's eyes round and namjoon leans down to steal a breathless kiss, leaving the younger's eyelashes fluttering down onto his pretty skin.

"don't," namjoon mumbled as he lubed up taehyung's anticipating hole, "every try to hit me," he pressed his cock to taehyung's hole, making the younger whine and wriggle onto the bedsheets, "again."

he thrusted in at those words and taehyung choked, being pushed forward and moaning as pain rocked his body. "n-namj—namjoon!" he gasped as namjoon reeled back and slammed back in.

"you're not so intimidating when you're writhing with desire under me, pretty boy." namjoon's rumbling voice sounded by his ear and he let out a soft mewl as namjoon continued to thrust into the younger.

he leaned down to share a passionate kiss with taehyung, rutting into him as taehyung wrapped his arms and legs around namjoon's torso and neck. "p-please. deeper."

namjoon cocked and eyebrow before pulling out and slamming himself in, burying himself to the hilt. he let out a satisfied groan the same time taehyung cried out.

"you're nice and tight just for master, aren't you?"

taehyung nodded desperately. "y-yes!"

"haven't touched yourself ever since the last time we had sex?" namjoon asked, leaning down to suck on his pink, erect buds.

"n-no. i wanted only you to touch me, only you."

namjoon smirked. "perfect."

the session continued for a while, consisting of namjoon teasing taehyung to his limit, causing the younger to arch his back against the bed and come all over himself, a shaky whimper leaving his lips. namjoon stopped thrusting and looked down at his now softened cock in distaste.

"already?" he asked, eyebrows raised.

taehyung looked away, humiliated.

namjoon leaned down to lick a bit of taehyung's come off his chest, smirking as taehyung shuddered. "we're not finished until i'm done."

taehyung let out a drawled out whine, and namjoon began to pick up his pace, chasing after his orgasm. he felt his lower stomach churn and coil up before burying himself and coming deep inside of the younger. he moaned, leaning down to kiss taehyung as he continued to thrust deeper into him.

"a-ah!" taehyung gasped as he pulled out, come and lube drooling down onto his thigh.

namjoon collapsed next to the younger, droplets of sweat covering almost every inch of his body.

"hit me again, yeah?"

taehyung scowled and lightly pouted. "sorry."

namjoon chuckled, his silky voice calming taehyung's spiked nerves. "it's fine, baby. now get some sleep; it's time we start patching up this relationship."