taekook

requested by @taekook_ftw

top!jungkook
bottom!taehyung

the day was awfully cold and cloudy, with spontaneous rain and thunderstorms sprinkled along the next few weeks, taehyung told himself to bring an umbrella if he ever went out. the setting of the day didn't help either: why did he go out at this time of night?

being the clumsy, forgetful kid he was he completely forgot to bring it. as harsh rain started to pour down onto the city of seoul, taehyung finds himself running into the nearest building he can find, which so happens to be a gym.

fuck.

he hates the gym.

it's sweaty and smells bad, with a bunch of old men or too-muscular men lifting the weights and running, or stretching. too much skin was showing, hence why he hates clubs, and taehyung did not fit in right now: not in his pastel orange t-shirt and long, ripped skinny jeans. also, it was freezing in here, and taehyung was already half soaked.

"maybe i can run across the street to that cafe," he stares wistfully out to the warm cafe across the street, his mouth watering at the thought of drinking a hot, caramel latte. the thought is abandoned when the cafe lights shut off and a person walks out, flipping the 'we are closed' sign and walking idly away under an umbrella. "just my luck." he mumbles.

taehyung pouts as he strolls into the rather deserted gym, looking around sorrowfully. there's nothing here but energy bars and power drinks and taehyung hates those. he wasn't in the mood for power drinks, and he didn't have any dollar bills on him, or a credit card.

he slouched against the wall next to an excersise machine, closing his eyes. he wanted to take a quick nap when suddenly, a foot slammed into the machine in front of him and he jerked his eyes open, yelping in surprise.

"baby boy, this is a gym, not a hotel."

taehyung looks up, irritated at the owner of the voice and chokes on his words at the person towering over him.

he has swept back brown hair, a perfect jawline, caramel-brown eyes and thin, pink lips that he immediately finds an attraction to. his arms are crossed and he notices he muscle evident in almost every inch of his body. he's wearing a white tank top and baggy shorts and taehyung swallows, spotting the imprint of abs through the see-through material.

"i-i, didn't k-kn—i mean, the rain and, w-well, i just kind of, erm, ran i-into here but—"

the boy pressed a finger to taehyung's lips which immediately shuts him up.

"i'm the owner of this place, don't stress. i'm closing up, so you might wanna leave before you get trapped in here." he jokes, and taehyung's lips purse up and he looks away.

"i-i don't have a ride home." taehyung mumbles.

the boy raises an eyebrow. "you don't?"

"i'm only in here for cover from the rain. i'm freaking cold and wet and i don't wanna be more soaked then i already am." taehyung's eyes well up with tears and he curses himself for his sensitivity. "and none of my parents are in town, all of my friends are asleep and won't pick up their cellphones. i already had a shitty day and, t-this all of this just adds to the amount of fucking shit and i just want to—"

he's cut off as a pair of soft lips press against his and taehyung freezes up, hands frozen in the air in shock. the boy licks taehyung's lower lip and pulls away, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"you talk too much." the boy says. "what's your name?"

taehyung fumbles for his words. "t-taehyung."