vmin

requested by @Chimochi__

top!taehyung
bottom!jimin

it wasn't a day any different than any other, simply a couple going out to eat dinner at a fancy restaurant. taehyung had insisted jimin wears one of his gucci outfits, and he did so, blushing as he saw one of the waiter's eyes widen at the choice of outfit, quickly seating them and taking their orders.

jimin stares shyly up at taehyung who was too busy on his phone to notice him. the ceo was often busy nowadays, leaving jimin to watch anime boredly on netflix, or cringey movies that he was left to laugh at by himself.

so it wasn't bad that jimin was craving some attention, right?

without taehyung noticing, as he was sending an email back to his company, jimin looks around slyly. they had gotten a seat where it was fairly private, a wall to their left, and empty seats in front of them. it was an expensive restaurant, so no one really came here.

he slips his hand down the table and rubs taehyung's thighs. an innocent move; they had a strong skinship so taehyung didn't react, simply humming, signaling that he was aware of jimin's hand.

huffing in annoyance, jimin pulls away and rests his chin on the table, sipping his green tea before trying again.

this time, he goes down and places his mouth on taehyung's crotch.

"baby boy," taehyung's hands grip at his hair and jimin winces as he tugs, his voice dangerously low. "not. now."

he whines and pouts as taehyung pulls him off. jimin fixes his ruffled orange hair and sniffs. taehyung looks up, smiling, as the waiter serves them their food and jimin takes a momentary pause, his mouth watering at the sight of the food served.

his hand pressed against the inside of taehyung's thighs as he pretends to peer over the food, pushing himself up to get a full view, causing taehyung to choke on a groan. the waiter frowns.

oops. jimin flashes him a cheeky smile and takes a plate of steak for himself, sitting back down and starting to eat at the vegetables on the side.

"a-are you okay, sir?" she asks and taehyung's face goes red as he nods.

"just fine," he spits through gritted teeth.

when the waiter leaves, taehyung stares at jimin with dark eyes. "jimin," he growls and jimin looks up, unaware.

"yes, taetae?" he asks, his mouth full of steak and asparagus.

taehyung clenches his fists and sighs. maybe he didn't mean it. "never mind."

jimin giggles and nods. "okay, then. can you pass the rice?"

taehyung does so, and jimin 'accidentally' drops it on the floor.

"oops," he mumbles, going down to pick it up. he purposely bends over to show the curve of his round ass to the single, young man that was sitting a few feet away. taehyung clenches his jaw as the man whistles and jimin turns around, waving at the man before sitting back down.

taehyung's hand flies to jimin's wrist. "are you playing with me, sweetie?"

jimin looks up, eyes round. he really did look oblivious to what he was doing. "w-what?" he stammered out, eyebrows scrunching up together in an expression of confusion.

taehyung curls his lip and looks away, grabbing the bridge of his nose and breathing deeply. he shakes his head and starts to eat, unaware of the fact that jimin was smiling as he chewed his corn, the corners of his lips being tugged upwards. it was amusing to watch taehyung be so flustered, and he really did look lost.