Blood and sadness Part 2

So they split up.

Enid's POV

Me and Rad walk into each store and ask if they had seen K.o. The only thing we got was;

"no" or "What happened to K.o!!!" or "I don't know who he is but I hope you find him".

"wow that's really promising," Rad says under his breath as we walk out of the fourth shop."I'm starting to get worried about him." he says to me.

"What weren't you worried before this " I yell at him about to slap him.

"What, ya, I'm just more worried now....What if he's dead!!!!"Rad says to me. 

When I hear this I could see me and Rad morning the loss of our sweet friend K.o. I think to my self that it could and will never happen."Stop thinking like that, we'll find him" I angerly say to him.

"jee sorry," he says to me as we walk into the next store which is the video store.

I walk up to the front counter clerk who has bright yellow hair and blue eyes.

" have you seen K.o ?" I ask them.

"what he looks like" the clerk ask me.

"well he has long dark brown hair pulled up in a red sweatband, he is wearing a white t-shirt with a blue vest and navy blue jeans,"I explain crossing my fingers hoping they have seen him.

"no I have not seen him, hope you find him," the clerk says to me.

"well that's all the stores, let's go and see if Carol found him," I say to Rad who gives a nod in agreement.

we walk to the center of the plaza and see Carol standing there with no K.o. I run up to her." you didn't find him!?" she nods no with sadness." we look in every store and didn't find him either" Rad says to her.

"I looked everywhere and he's n-no where"Carol says almost crying.

'"wait!'Rad says. 

"what," I say to him.

"the ally ways and behind the store, we didn't check there yet," he says to me.

"good thinking Rad, come on let's go," I say starting to run. He follows me to the back side of the store.

"I will check hear he says to me, can you go check down there," he says pointing down the back of the store.

"ok, "I say to him as I start walking. As I'm walking I past a dumpster which has what I think is red paint on the corner. as I keep walking I hear something, like shallow breathing. I ignore it. But as I walk it gets louder. I now can hear distinct choughs in between breaths. I round a corner and see red paint all over the place. my smarts kick in, that's not red paint, that's blood. I start to run, someone has lost a lot of blood. The coughing gets louder as I run forwards. In till I see the source of the blood and coughing. I drop to the ground and my eyes tear up. In front of me is K.o. I could hardly recognize him. there was a huge gash on the side of his head. His eyes were shut closed and he was gaging up blood. At a few moments of looking at my dear friend, I was full on crying.

"Hey, Enid whats wrong "I hear Rad from the opening of the ally way.

I cant respond as I'm am crying to hard.

Rad's POV

As I stand in the opening of the ally way I see Enid on the ground crying. I see red stuff all over the place. this worries me so I start to walk to her. Her eyes are red and wide as she stares at the mass below her. my eyes follow hers to the mass that she is weeping over. When I see K.o on the ground covered in blood my eyes go big.

"E-enid Enid we have t-to get h-him to a hospital," I say as smoothly as I could holding in my tears. Enid just sits there and looks up at me with her eyes wide open and shacking."co-come on " I say to her. she does nothing, so I decide I have to do something.I didn't feel well but K.o might die and I could not let that happen. So I pick him with my hands and place him in my arms. K.o choughs and spits up blood on to my crop top. " Hang in there little buddy," I say to him as I start to run. As  I round the corner to the front of the store Carol sees me and starts to run towards me.

"Did you find him?" she asks me.

"Get him to a hospital now," I say putting him in her arms.she looks down at him.

"What happened to him?" she asks me.

" I don't know but I know he needs medical ...''

She cuts me off."Call 911" she says to me.

I pull out my phone and dial 9.1.1.

"hello state your emergency," A lady says to me.

"um...small child..blood....lake wood plaza turbo....." I stutter into the phone.

"we are on the way there sir," the lady says to me.

I look down at K.o in Carol's arms.The side of his head was bleeding and there was blood every wear on him. His breath was short.I feel really bad for him. and who did this?

I look up to see an ambulance. The ambulance pulled up next to us. People started to crowd around us and see what happen. The people in the ambulance get out and take K.o.and  his mom also left with them. When the crowd saw it was K.o be taken it started an uproar of sadness. Then Mr.Gar also came out.

"Rad what is happening ?!" Mr.Gar asks me.

"well-well me and Enid fo-found K.o all beat up be-behind the plaza and-and-and...."I trailed off trying not to cry.

"where is Enid, " he says looking at the crowd of sad faces.

"o crap she is still in the ally way!"I say to him.