Truth Part 6

Enid's POV

I hope in my car and start to drive to the hospital. As I drive "what if's" start to fill my head.

"What if he is dead", "What if he is still all bloody".....

Some of them I know would never happen, but still.

As I park my car I see Rad waving me down with a not so depressed look on his face. I look in the mirror in my car and I'm looking happier too. I get out of my car and walk over to Rad.

"Hey look at you, you don't look so depressed," he says to me patting me on the back.

" Same for you," I say to him.

we walk through the hospital doors and go up to the front. 

"Hey we're here to see K.o," Rad says to the man behind the counter.

" o yes, Ms.Carol called to tell us you were coming," the man says wail typing something up on his computer." He is on the 5th floor in room 59." he says giving us a small paper with the numbers on it.

" Thanks, "we say going to the stairs.

" Wait why are we taking the stairs," Rad asks me.

"Because." I say to him.

We walk up 5 flights of stairs and go down the hallway till we get to room 59.

"Well here we are," he says to me with his hand on the door nob.

" Open it," I say to him.

He opens up the door and we walk in and go over to K.o's bed. He lays there with a bandage around his head. His hair was all over the place as when T.k.o. had possessed him. Thinking of this brought back bad memories.

"Hey, Enid when is going to wake up?" Rad asks me.

" Don't know. Go ask someone." I say to him.

A doctor walks in at that moment. "Hey, when is he going to wake up?" I ask the doctor.

"he's not," the doctor says to me then go back to doing something.

"what?"I ask.

The doctor looks up at me." he's not waking up, he's in a coma." the says with a bit of agitation in his voice.

I stay quiet at the news. I can feel tears roll down my face.

"Enid....what a coma," Rad asks naively.

"its something bad, really bad, so bad....he might..die..." I say crying a little harder.

"No..no he..he can't," Rad says shaking.

Then he starts too low key cry.

"Rad.. are you crying?"I ask my blue friend.

"What no!" he yells." your crying! "

"Ya I am, whats your point," I say to him.

" Just leave me alone," he says crossing his arms.

I sit down and put my head in my arms. I hear Rad sit down next to me.

" I don't feel well." I say to him.

"I don't either," he says to me.

" Should we..go?" I ask him.

" ya," he answers me. So I get up then help him up. I look at K.o then walk out of the room.

Sorry about it being so short, hoped you liked it! sorry about the parts being so short so the next one i will try to make longer.