Life Part 10

So this is the last part......not happy. but there will be a sequel to this one called To find

Rads's POV

I am restocking the cans in to the crates.I keep thinking about the bad dream that I had last night even thou I would rather not. I walk over to the food crates and start to open them and suddenly Enid comes out of nowhere.

"Hes o.k"she says jumping up and down.

"who?"I ask me overly happy friend.

"K.o" she says then starts to spin around.

"he is...O MY GOSH"I says levitating my self off the ground.

"they say he going to wake uuuuup!!!"she says smiling at me.

"Lets go tell Mr.Gar"I say putting my self down and walking to the door. me and Enid run to Mr.Gar's office.

"Mr.Gar,Mr.Gar"we say together 

"What" he says to us.

"K.o is going to wake up!!!" Enid says to him.

"really"he asks us trying not to showing happyness  and keep a strait face.

"yesssss" I says to him.

"Can we go see him?"Enid asks him.

"I don't see why not but come back to work after."he says.

"Thanks" Enid say as we run out the door. 

"lets take my van" I say in the parking lot.

"o.k" she says to me. We walk to the  car and get in.

"hey don't drive like a crazy man this time"she says to me.

"jee fine"I say starting the van.

"wait so you were going to dive crazy!" she yells at me.

"well...ya...it would be faster"I say driving out of the plaza parking lot.

"but it could get us killed" she say. we drive a few minuets with out talking.

Enid's POV

I am so happy. when I saw that Carol was calling I was fearing that bad news would come but that's not what happened."I can't wait, I can't wait."I think to my self.

"hey you look like your going to smile to death"Rad says looking over at me in my seat.

"Hey you can't say anything,look at your face"I say pointing to the big smile on my blue friend's face.

"Find" Rad says to me. Then we swerve a bit.

 "RAD can you drive like you when't to drivers ed please " I say as I clench my fists.

"I'm..just so ...happy"he say to me as we pull up to the hospital.

"No that dosn't cut it"I say."now hurry up and park" 

Rad parks the van and we get out." Come on lets go" I say taking him by the wrist and pull him.

"find" he says and starts to catch up to me. We run in to the doors for hopefully the last time. Rad go's up to the front desk and do's the same thing we had done the last few times we came. He comes back over and hands me the slip of paper.

"He's now in room 33 on the third floor"he says waling to the stairs. I still don't know why we take to stairs but do. we walk up the 3 flights of stairs and walk in to the hall way. we run down the hallway and to the room. the door is opened for us. 

"come on in"Carol says to us. We walk in.

"ENID, RAD!!!!" hear K.o say. I look to the bad and see him laying there with the happiest face I had ever seen.

"K.o!" I say running to him. I go to the side of his bed and hug him.

" little dude!!" Rad says joining the hug. we hug for what feels like 10 minuets.

"You guys came"He says happy as ever.

"well ya we'v been worried sick about you" Rad says.

"yay and we came to visit you like 3 time and cryed like half the time" I say to K.o.

"you did!" K.o says suprised. Then he looks at Rad. "did you cry?"

Rad looks around the room" well.....ya how could I not. I thought you were going to die" Rad says to him. well that was uninspected I say to my self.

"Were just glad you didn't die"I say messing up his already messy hair.

" dude your gona have to brush that hair "Rad says eyeing K.o's hair.

"Noooooo, I don't want to"K.o says pouting.

"well to bad young man" Carol says to him.

"but mommy"K.o says. "and can I get out of this dumb bed "

"no not in till the doctor say that you can"Carol says to her son.

I look down at my phone. "Rad we got to get back to work"I say to Rad.

"but...find"he says. we walk back over to K.o's bed.

" Hey K.o we have to get back to work now, we told Mr.Gar we would."I say to him putting my hand on his shoulder.

"O.k" K.o says."have fun"

"we'll try" we say to K.o and go back to work. 

Well I hope ya'll like this. Don't miss book 2 TO FIND! And all of you should check out thisisbeth74's story. It is really good.