tears of the sad Part 3

I run as fast as I can to Enid who is not crying but still shaking. I put my hand on her shoulder."Hey, Enid comes on get up, let's go." I say to her. she starts to move and get up.

" Tha-thanks Rad," she says as she leans on me for support.

" Its o.k Enid," I say to her. She must be really shaken from finding K.o like that. As I think of K.o's name my eyes start to tear up."no"I think to my self. Be strong. We walk to the store and Enid sits behind the front counter and I just sit on the floor. Then Mr.Gar walks up to us.

"after today's events... you can have the day off, " he says to us.

"Really!? Thanks, Mr.Gar "I say running out the door.

Enid's POV

I reach into my pocket and pull out my car keys. I open the car up and get in. I drive my way back home. As soon as I get there I go to my room and lock the door. I look on my Phone because I did not want to think of K.o. my phone dings telling me someone has texted me. I open up the message. It reads:

Rad: how r u doing?

Enid: i feel ok   I text in response.

Rad: ok

Enid: do u feel ok?   I ask him.

Rad: ya

I put down my phone and get ready to go to bed.

Rad's POV

I sit in the corner of my room looking down at my phone. My eyes are wet and red. I put my arm up and wipe away the still remaining tears. I ask a question over and over again." why would anyone do that to K.o? will K.o be ok ?'' . "you have work tomorrow" I remind my self as I get up off the floor and get in bed. I was not looking forward to tomorrow. 

___________________morning time________________

"ug" I yawn as I stretch my arms and crawl out of bed. I cant remember my dream but it was sad because my pillow is soaked in my tears. I hate being sad, but I was sad for a good reason that no one would judge me for... hopefully.

"I'll try not to cry at work," I think to my self as I brush my teeth.

I eat some toast and get in my cool van. I start up the engine and drive to work. I walk through the doors at 6:00 am and see Enid there.

"hey, Enid!...how did you sleep?" I ask seeing she had bags under her eyes.

"not well, I didn't sleep at all," she says to me.

"do you want me to take the front counter today?" I ask her.

"ya, o.k, thanks," she says to me as she gets up and goes to the back of the store.

Jee pour Enid. She didn't sleep and she looks so ...dead. K.o's limp body flashes in front of me.

"aaaaahhhhh"I scream falling backward on to the ground. I get up and sit back down.

"ding" The door opens and the first costomer walks in.

____________4 hours later___________ 

" Its in aisle 2 sir" I say pointing to it.

"beep.....beep.....beep"

The alarm tells me that lord Buttman has sent one of his robots over to try to destroy the plaza.

Enid and I run out to greet Shaion. 

"Hello I'm back to destroy this pathetic plaza of yours," she says to us.

"No you won't, we won't let you," I say to her.

"Hey wait, there is supposed be three of you, where is the stupid small one!?"Shaion says looking around.

I hear Enid growl. I shift my attention to Shaion who is running at us. She throws a punch at me but I jump back and doge it. Then Enid kicks Shaion in the neck sending her head flying. I see Enid run back into the store crying. I follow her into the back and see her in the corner with her arms wrapped around her legs. 

"Hey, Enid ...whats wrong?" I ask her as I take the seat next to her.

"go away Rad" she whispers under her crying.

"But...."I trailed , I get up and go back to the front of the store.