Still No News Part 4

hey just update on the story, I have to do more school work but if you people want more, tell me by hitting that vote. Thanks so much.

Enid's POV

I sit there.I just sit there not thinking about anything.I hear the door open and look to see Rad. Rad walks up to me and sits down.

" Hey, its lunch break, here's a sandwich," he says holding a sandwich out in front of me. I lift my head up a take the food. I take a bite of it. It's not bad but could be better. "thanks" I manage to say to him.

" Are you o.k you look sick?" he says to me.

"YA IM SICK OF SHAION" I yell with my eyes tearing up. I lay my head down on my knee's and start to cry." I ca-cant handle w-what she said a-after all of this and for all we-we know he could be dead." I cry to Rad.

"hey lighten up, for all we know he could be alive," he says to me.

" but we don't know,"I say under my breath.

"Hey, why don't we go check and see if Carol came to work and we can ask about....him," Rad says to me. I can see him thinking K.o.

"ok," I say to him as I stand up and help him up. We walk to the dojo and go in. I look around but I don't see Carol. Rad walks up to one of the lady's and asks her Carol came into work today. She just shook her head.

_____________4 days later________________

Rad's POV

" SHE'S STILL NOT BACK" Enid yells in rage coming throw the doors .She stomps over to the front counter and slams her head down. She look in pain and really sad. 

" It's been four days. FOUR DAYS." Enid yells, scaring off a person. Enid puts her head in her arms.

"Hey  Enid, " I say putting a hand on her shoulder.

" Stop Rad," she says to me shoving my hand off her. She gets up and goes into the back.

Should I follow her, should I leave her alone, I'm so confused I say to myself putting my hand on my head. The store was quiet and empty so I go into the Breakroom and grab some food from the small frig in the corner and sit down to eat it. Throw the wall I could hear Enid crying. This hole thing was tearing her apart. More so the whole plaza, ever one is so depressed. Work is so boring without K.o here. And not knowing if he his dead or not, is even worse. My self-confidence has gone down and Enid has lost her cool.

"ugg" I hear Enid say as she comes in and walks over to sit next to me.

" Are you o.k?" I ask her as she sits down.

"Nooooooo," she says to me slamming her head down.

"Hey quit that, " I say to her.

"why," she asks.

"you could hurt your self," I say to her then take a bit of my sandwich.

"well I don't care," she says.

"Well, I do. Your my friend and I care about you." I say in a rage and get up and leave. Why does she not care, is she that sad? I ask my self this as I walk outside and into Iframe. As I walk in I see Real magic skeleton there but not Brandon.

"hey Rad," RMS says to me.

"hey" I respond to him.

" Whats wrong" RMS asks me taking a frame out of a box.

"Well, we still don't know K.o's condition," I say to him looking down at my feet.

"Oh, that's bad, I'm sorry," he says to me.

"Enid is super depressed and the plaza is just sad," I say looking out at the parking lot. 

" ya, I really have seen no one come into the store, "RMS says putting a frame on the wall.

I look back out the window and see Enid running across the parking lot.

" I have to go, " I say running out the door.

comment down below how you liked it!

.