Dream on Part 9

Rad's POV

"Enid! What do we do,should we leave?" I ask Enid who is stareing in to dead space.

"Um, ya, we should"she says walking to the door. We walk down the hall and down the 5 flights of stairs. we walk in to the lobby and take a seat. I feel Enid put her head on my shoulder and start to cry. My crop top again gets socked with tears.

"Hey Enid are you going to be o.k?" I ask her.

"No"she says to me.

"Can I do any thing to help" I ask her.

"If y-you can save K.o's life, t-then yes"she says to me still crying.

I don't say any thing because I can't save K.o even thou I want to. All I can do is hope and that won't do nothing . and I should just accepted that K.o will ether die or live. I feel my eyes tear up but I don't care any more. I just cry. then I fall asleep in the chair.

____________some time later_________

"Hey Rad,Rad, RAD!"I hear Enid yell as she shakes me awake.

"What, did I fall asleep."I ask her.

"Yes we both did"she says"and it's five in the morning".

"WHAT!" I say looking out the window. It's dark out.

"Come on lets get back to the plaza so I can drive back to my house" she says to walking away.

"O.k coming " I say getting up from the chair. As I walk out the hospital door cold air hits me.

"Wow its really cold"I say fishing my keys out of my pocket.

"Ya no dip" Enid says with her hands rapped around herself.

I unlock my van and get in. I start my van and turn the hot air on.

"Thanks" Enid say to me. We drive to the plaza saying nothing. she gets out and gets in to her car and drives off. 

Enid's POV

I drive home and park my car out side my house. I sneak up to my bed room and get in bed.

"Ah sweet bed"I say laying  down on it. I climb under the covers and shut my eyes.

In the dream

I open my eyes. I'm in the video store. I look around. there is no one. I start to walk out of the door but doors are opened by the front counter clerk . They just stares at me. Then there hair color starts to change and so do there clothing in till they look like me. I try to talk but suddenly my mouth is covered with duck tap and i'm tied to a chair. I look to my right and left and there is nothing but then I look forwards and see K.o and me(the fake me). K.o looks up at the fake me and the fake me kills him!

I wake up crying. What was that I think to my self as I look to my clock. It is five in the morning so I get up. I go get dress in my normal work clothes. After eating food I go to my car and drive to work. I park my car and go in to the store. 

"Hey Rad are you here?" I yell. There is no answer so I assume he is not here yet. I go and sit on the chair behind the front counter,then kick my feet up on to it. I keep thinking of the dream I had but I know its a dumb dream and it means nothing.  

"ding"

Rad walks throw the doors and go's to the back not even looking up to see me.  Whats up with him? them my phone starts to ring. I look down at my phone hopping to see any thing but Carols name. but it is and I take it.

Sorry for this one being so short.