Chapter 3

Jessica’s (POV)

     Niall and I walked hand in hand to my car. Niall offered to drive since I didn’t know where the hotel was. When we got in the car I texted mom where I was going and who I was with then we headed to the hotel. We got there first so we set some DVDs on the table so the boys could pick when they got here, then we made popcorn and put some candy in dishes.

“Niall, stop staring at the popcorn.” I said laughing.

“But it’s just so tempting; can I please have one piece?” He said making a puppy dog face. How could I resist that?

“Fine, one piece but that’s it until the movie starts, okay.” I said making it a warning.

“Yes mother.” Said Niall sarcastically.

“Would your mother do this?” I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck I passionately kissed him. He picked me up in a cradle. We kissed for a while then the boys and Alana and Mariha walked in.

“EWWWWWW! PDA!” Yelled Louis.

“SHUT UP LOUIS!” Everybody yelled.

“Anyway… Niall and I set up a line of movies that we can pick from, you guys pick and I will go get the soda.” I said trying not to laugh at Louis’ face.

    I took the soda out of the refrigerator and reached into the cabinet for glasses. A few minutes later I felt hands around my waist. I turned my head and seen Niall. I kissed him gently.

“Hey babe.” I said.

“Hey, I was wondering if you needed help bringing the glasses in, the boys already picked out the movie, Toy Story.” He said rolling his eyes.

“Yeah, okay.” I said giggling. I kissed him again.

    I handed him a few glasses and I brought the bottle of soda. We walked into the room. They were all seated on the couch ready for the movie to start. I put in the movie while Niall poured the glasses. When I was done I went over to the chair Niall was sitting on because we wanted me to come sit with him. He motioned me to come sit on his lap so I did.20 minutes into the movie everybody fell asleep.