Chapter 5

Niall’s (POV)

Twitter time. I got out my phone and tweeted.

@NiallOfficial: Going to the mall with my boys, new friends Alana and Mariha and my beautiful girlfriend Jessica @dramagirl456.

I tweeted and Jessica’s phone vibrated. She looks at the tweet smiled and blushed.

“Wow, thanks Niall, now I am going to get death threats from a bunch of Niall fans.” She laughed.

“Don’t worry babe, I’ll protect you.” I said smiling to her.

We all hopped into the van and headed to the mall. When we got there we got out of the van and went to Urban Planet.  

Jessica’s (POV)

When we walked into Urban Planet, a few fans noticed the boys and came up for autographs. There was this one girl who went right to Niall and started flirting with him. Yes I did get a little jealous. I mean he is my boyfriend, but I didn’t let it bother me because I knew he loved me.

A few minutes later that same girl came up to me, Alana and Mariha with a smile painted on her face. She turned to make sure none of the boys were looking then her smile quickly turned into a frown.

“Are you Jessica?” She asked meanly.

“Umm, yeah…” I said looking at Alana and Mariha with a confused face.

She slapped me in the face. And tears trickled down my face. My cheeks burned. Alana and Mariha were in shock.

“Stay away from my Niall, I mean why would he even go out with you, your not even pretty. I am way prettier than you.” She growled.

Niall turned around and seen me crying while Alana and Mariha were trying to make me feel better. He rushed over to me.

“What did you do to her?” Growled Niall.

“No-no-nothing.” She squeaked.

 “She is lying.” Said Alana defensively the guys were gathering around now. “She slapped Jessica in the face and told her she wasn’t pretty.

 I was still sobbing, my cheeks still burned. Niall put his arm around my waist. He gently brushed the tear from my cheek.

 “You had no right to do or say that.” He said angrily. “Apologize to her.”

 “Fine, I am sorry.” She said then she stomped away.

“Are you okay?” Niall asked me.

 I nodded my head.

 “Niall, I have a question.” I said.

 “Yes.” He asked me smiling.

 “Why are you dating me, I mean she is right, I’m not pretty, I’m_” I said but he cut me off.

 “”Don’t you dare say that again, you are pretty, no you’re beautiful. Don’t listen to her, she had no right to say what she said, I am dating you because you are amazing and beautiful and you’re nice, unlike her. I love you. Do you understand me?” He asked making himself very clear.

 I smiled. He always knows how to make me feel better. He took my hand and we walked around the store.

“This is pretty.” I said looking at a purple t-shirt that said ‘LOVE’ on it.

“Do you want it?” Asked Niall. “I will buy it for you.”

“It’s nice, but it’s way too expensive.” I said putting it back on the rack.