Chapter 9

Jessica's (POV)

I must have been asleep because the next thing I know it Emmett was chasing me with the same knife he tried to hurt me with. I found a tree and I hid behind it.

"Jessica I know you are out there." He said in his crazed voice.

"Leave her alone." Yelled a beautiful Irish accent. Oh no, Niall!

"Niall, no don't." I yelled. "He might hurt you." I said.

I came out from behind the tree.

"Get behind me Jessica." Said Niall.

"Get away from her." Yelled Emmett. "She is my girlfriend."

"You mean was." Said Niall agitated. "She dumped your sorry little butt when you tried to hurt her. She is my girlfriend now, and unlike you I would never try to hurt her."

Just then Emmett started running at us with the knife. When he was almost near us I woke up screaming.

"Jessica, are you okay?" Asked Niall worried.

"Yes, just a nightmare." Niall brought me up onto his lap and started rubbing my back. Just then the door opened and my mom came in.

"Jessica Hun, are you okay?" She asked me.

I leaned into Niall's chest sobbing.

"She just had a nightmare." Said Niall still rubbing my back.

"Oh, okay." She said leaving.

"What was it about?" Asked Niall.

"Emmett was chasing me and you came out and you were trying to save me and then he started running at us with the knife but then I woke up." I said still sobbing.

"Oh, baby it'll be okay, I will protect you no matter what." He said. I gently kissed him on his lips.

"Thank you, I love you." I said.

"I love you to baby." He said.

"What time is it." I asked.

"About 9:00." He told me.

"What time is the interview." I asked.

"11:00." He told me.

"WHAT! I only have two hours to get ready." I yelled.

Niall burst out laughing at me.

"What, I'm a girl, I take a lot of time." I smiled.

"Okay, go get ready, I will wait here." He said still laughing.

"See you in a few." I said.

"I'll miss you." He said.

"I'll miss you to." I smiled. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and went to the bathroom.

I turned on the shower and made it very hot. I stripped off and got in. As I washed my hair, I started singing 'Hot' by Avril Lavigne. 

"You make me so hot, make me wanna drop. You're so ridiculous I can barely stop. I can hardly breath you make me wanna scream. You're so fabulous; you're so good to me, baby, baby. You're so good to me baby, baby.

I got out of the shower and wrapped in a towel and walked into my room.

"Hey, you shouldn't be singing in the shower, you should be singing at Madison Square Garden in front a trillion people." Said Niall smiling.

"I doubt that will ever happen." I laughed.

"As Justin Bieber would say 'Never Say Never'." He said quoting Justin Bieber.

I laughed. I got a pair of white skinny jeans and a hot pink t-shirt that said 'I'm the girl your parents warned you about'.

"I will be right out." I said to Niall.

I turned to the bathroom to get changed. After I put my clothes on I dried and straightened my hair and did my makeup. I walked out of the bathroom.

"Hey beautiful." Said Niall kissing me passionately.

"Hey, we better go pick up the girls and get to the hotel so you can get ready." I said smiling.

"Okay." He said smiling.

We walked out of my room and went to the kitchen.

"Bye mom." I said.

"Bye Mrs.C." Said Niall. We walked out the door and got in the car. I was driving this time. We drove to Alana and Mariha's house and I honked the horn. Alana and Mariha walked out of their house and got into the car.

"Hey Jessica, hey Niall." Said Alana and Mariha.

"Hey." Niall and I said together.

We drove to the hotel and quickly went into the room.

"Hey boys." Said Alana, Mariha, and I. We burst out laughing as did the boys. Niall went into his room and to get ready. When he came out we went to the limousine to go to the interview.

We got into the limo and started off. I had a major headache so I leaned my head on Niall's shoulder .

"Are you okay baby girl." Asked Niall.

"Yeah, I just have a major headache." I said to him.

"We have about an hour drive to get there." Said Niall. "Sleep my angel." Those were the last words I heard him say before I fell asleep.

Zayn's (POV)

Today at the interview I am going to finally ask Alana to be my girlfriend. I love her so much and I can't wait. I hope she says yes, she will be the best thing in my life. (You know besides being in One Direction). Anyway I am asking her out whether I am ready or not.

Niall's (POV)

We we about 5 minutes away from the building that the interview was in so I decided to wake Jessica up.

"Jessica, babe wake up, we are here." I said softly.

She woke up and I gently planted a kiss on her cheek and she smiled. We got out of the limo and walked into the building.