Chapter 10

Jessica’s (POV)

We went into the interview room and sat down.

“Hey guys, my name is Samantha.” Said Samantha.  “We will be on in about two minutes.”

“Okay, thanks.” Said Liam smiling. I talked to Niall for the two minutes.

“We are on air in 5, 4, 3, 2, GO!” Said Samantha.

“Hey everyone, we have a special treat for you guys listening, I am sitting here with the one and only ONE DIRECTION!” Said Sam.

“Hey everyone.” Said the boys.

The audience cheered.

“So here is a question everyone wants to know.” Said Sam. “Who’s single and who is taken?”

“Taken.” Said Liam “I am still with my lovely Danielle.”

“Single.” Said Harry. “And ready to mingle.” He said winking at the audience. Everyone went crazy.

“I am taken.” Said Louis smiling. Everyone gasped.

“And who are you with?” Asked Sam.

“My lovely Mariha, can you come up here babe?” He asked.

Mariha carefully walked up stage smiling. Louis pulled her onto his lap.

“Everyone, this is Mariha.” He said smiling.

“Hi Mariha, how did you and Lou meet?” Asked Sam.

“We actually met at his concert.” Said Mariha.

“Okay, who else is single or taken?”

“I am taken, Jessica can you come up here please.” Said Niall smiling.

I walked on stage and Niall pulled me onto his lap.

“As some of you know this is my girl Jessica.” Said Niall.

I smiled and waved to the audience.

“I am single but I have a question for one girl who is in the audience now.” Said Zayn smiling. “Alana, will you be my girlfriend?” Everybody gasped.

Whoa I was totally taken back by that one.

Alana’s (POV)

“Alana, will you be my girlfriend?” Everybody gasped.

I was not expecting that, I really like him and now I know he likes me.

I looked into his Hazel eyes and smiled

“Yes.” I said. He walked offstage and picked me up and spun me around and then he kissed me.

The crowd cheered although I didn’t some boo’s.

“I’ve waited so long to do that.” Said Zayn smiling.

I giggled.

****************************************************

Sorry about the short chapter, I have writers block so i will update as soon as possible <3