Chapter 11

Hey so here is Chapter 11, I havent updated in a while. This Chapter is dedicated to Alana Germaine because she wouldn't stop bugging me until i updated it lol <33

________________________________________________________________

Jessica's POV

"And what would you boys be groaning at?" I asked trying to look stern but failing by trying not to laugh.

"Its to girly." Said a very annoyed Harry.

"Too bad!" Yelled Alana, Mariha and I. We walked into the mall dragging the boys behind us and we walked to Forever 21.

"Oh my god this is to cute!" I squealed.

"Your to cute!" Said Niall making me blush a deep red.

"That is the cheesiest line in the book." Said Harry smirking.

"Oh really? Because I think the cheesiest pick up line is 'Hey babe, are you from Tennessee, because you're the only ten I see'" I said mocking Harrys deep voice. "Told by the one and only Harry Styles everyone." I said dramatically. Harry blushed.

"Niall can you tell your girlfriend to stop being such a drama queen." Complained Harry.

"No, I'm good Harry, I like her dramaticness." Niall said and Harry rolled his eyes. I stuck my tongue out at Harry.

"Guys, stop being such children!" Said Liam rolling his eyes.

"Okay Daddy Direction!" I smiled playfully at Liam.

"I'M HUNGRY!" Niall, Alana, and I yelled at the same time. I swear we did not plan that. He looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"Okay guys, lets go to the food court before Niall, Jessica and Alana kill someone." Said Mariha. We all walked to the food court and got in line. Niall and I got a slice of pizza, Alana got spagetti, Harry got two tacos, Liam and Zayn got chicken, and Louis and Mariha got salad. We started eating then I saw a girl with straight red hair who looked awfully famillier walking by. I turned to Alana and Mariha.

"Does she look famillier to you?" I asked pointing to the girl.

"Thats weird, she looks like Rosie, but she moved away two years ago." Said Mariha. I decided to see.

"Rosie? Is that you?" I called to the girl. She turned and sure enough I knew her face. It was Rosie. If y'all are wondering who Rosie is, she is Alana, Mariha, and I's best friend from childhood. She saw me and ran over to our table.

"Jessica? I haven't seen you in so long." I got up and gave her a hug.

"Same!" I smiled. Alana and Mariha stood up.

"Alana, Mariha! How are my favorite twins?" She asked giving each of them a hug. "Still fighting a lot?"

"Yes." Said Alana.

"No." Said Mariha. They gave each other a death glare. Rosie laughed.

"Rosie, this is my boyfriend Niall and our friends Liam, Louis, Harry and Zayn." I intoduced them.

"Holy fishcakes! Is that One Direction?" She asked surprised.

"Fishcakes? Really Rose? Fishcakes. Okay... No comment." I said. "And yes it is."

"Sorry guys, big fan." She apoligised to the guys. Harry stood up.

"Oh, its fine. I'm Harry." He said winking. Wait. Winking? Oh he so likes her. I am so getting them together. Rosie blushed. Oh god she likes him, this is getting better and better.

"So do you want to hang with us Rosie?" I asked.

"Okay." She smiled.

"Okay, where are we going.

"The amusement park." Said Louis.

"Okay, lets go." I took Niall's hand and we walked to the van. Coincidently Harry sat beside Rosie *wink wink* We drove to the amusement park and I hopped out in excitement. This was Step one of operation get Harry and Rosie together. I whispered my plan to Niall and he winked in agreement. This was going to be fun!