Chapter 4

Jessica’s (POV)

           When I woke up, I was in someone’s room. I looked over and seen Niall beside me, he fluttered his eyes open. When he seen me he smiled.

“Morning beautiful.” He said still smiling.

“Hey, when did I fall asleep last night?” I asked groggily.

“About half way into the movie, everyone did. You looked uncomfortable so I brought you in here.” He said.

Okay, wait I forgot to call my mom to tell her, oh god she is going to kill me.” I said.

“Don’t worry love, I texted her and told her you fell asleep watching the movie, she knows you’re here. He said sweetly.

“Awe, thanks babe.” I said as I kissed him gently on his lips.

“Jessica.” He said through the kiss.

“Yes?” I asked.

“I love you.” He said.

I smiled. “I love you to.” I said back.

Niall’s (POV)

I have to tell her. I want to tell her. I am going to tell her.

“Jessica.” I said through the kiss.

“Yes?” She asked.

“I love you.” I said.

“She smiled. “I love you to.” She said back.

We pulled away after kissing for a while.

“We should head down stairs, I smell food!” I said happily.

She rolled her eyes and laughed.

“Okay, let’s go.” She said still smiling.

When we went down stairs Harry was in the kitchen cooking. He turned to face us and smirked.

“Nice hair Jessica.” He burst out laughing.

Jessica ran to the bathroom.

“NIALL! WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME MY HAIR WAS EVERYWHERE?” She yelled from the bathroom.

Harry and I burst out laughing.

“I didn’t think it looked that bad.” I yelled back still laughing.

“NOT THAT BAD? NIALL THIS IS HORRID!” She came out of the bathroom with a brush going through her hair.

Harry and I were still laughing clutching our stomachs with tears rolling down our cheeks.

“Does anyone by any chance have a hair straightener?” She asked calmly.

“Zayn might, go ask him.” Said Harry still laughing.

That just made my day. J

Jessica’s (POV)

I walked out of the kitchen rolling my eyes.

“Hey Jessica, what’s with all the laughing in the kitchen.” Asked Alana.

“Long story short, Harry seen my hair and now they are sitting in there making fun of me.” I said rolling my eyes.

“Anyway, Zayn do you happen to have a hair straightener I could use.” I asked him.

“Yeah, follow me.” he said getting up. I followed him into the bathroom and he opened up the cabinet door and got out a red hair straightener.

“Here.” He said. “Promise me one thing?” He asked.

“Sure, anything.” I said looking at him.

“Please don’t break her.” He said pleadingly.

“I Jessica swear not to break Zayn’s Hair straightener child.” I said sarcastically.

“Thank you.” He said leaving the bathroom.

I plugged in the straightener and left the bathroom.

“Hey, may I get a shower.” I asked Harry.

“Hey, whatever fixes your hair.” He replied.

Niall hit him “Shut up.” He said.

“Thank you Niall.” I went back to the bathroom and stripped off, and then I started the warm shower and got in.

While I washed my hair I started singing Another World. I have a habit of singing in the shower. I have to admit I’m not that bad. I rinsed my hair and put a towel around me. I quickly dried and straightened my hair and got dressed. Then I ran up to Niall’s room to grab my makeup bag out of my purse and went into the bathroom to quickly do my makeup.. I came out of the bathroom and went straight to the kitchen.

“Hey babe.” I walked into the kitchen and found Niall eating. I gave him a peck on the cheek.

“Guys, trying to eat here.” Said Louis pretending to be annoyed. I stuck my tongue out at him.

I sat down and started eating the pancake that Harry put on the table for me.

“God Hazza, you can cook!” I said surprised.

“Thank you.” Said Harry. “I see you tamed your hair.” He said smiling. I stared straight ahead of me looking annoyed.

“Shut. Up. Hazza! Or I will throw this pancake at you then make you eat it off the floor.” I said.

“Feisty one aren’t we.” Laughed Niall. I giggled

“What do you want to do today.” Asked Harry.

“LET’S GO SHOPPING!” Yelled Louis.

“Okay.” Everyone said at the same time.