One

I walked onto the stage, making my way toward the pole and held it as i started to dance like a mad hatter. Just the pole and me in the middle of the stage in front of the people, they shouted, giving me the cheers.

My legs were shaking, my whole body froze out but why can't I move? This body, i can't control it. What happened to myself? what happened to me?

From afar, i saw him standing. He wore a black suit, hid in the dark place by the bar but i clearly can see him, his eyes.

He was looking at me like he knew about it. I wanted to shout for help bu my mouth shut, just kept a smile on. He took his last sip and stood up then walked away, leaving me behind like a soul in a puppet, which the puppet is my own body.

Out of sudden, i heard it. The voice belongs to a man, whispering to me. "Im here" he said, and not too long after my eyes were being closed by a hand. The cheers stopped, only booed by the people in the club.

Without my intention, the one who controlled me, took out a knife under my hip and attacked the person right away. I gasped heavily, trying to control my own body to not hurt whoever it was. But i failed, i can't do it anymore. Once i can control people, control the puppets, the dolls, now i can't even control myself. This is what i get after messed up with a wrong person.

The knife cut through his palm, but he just winced a bit and pulled his hand away hardly, caused me to accidentally let go of the knife.

'Save me' I said, crying inside.

The man smiled and pulled me away with his bloody hand onto my bare shoulder and another hand pulled my hand, brought me to the outside.

The one who controlled me wanted to use my body to attack the man again, but he was fast enough to reflect every actions and slowly, i can feel the feelings were gone.

I can feel the power to control my body slowly disappear as we approached a wall behind the building. He placed his hand onto the bricks and muttered a spell before he shouted and the bricks exploded, showing a path inside.

"No! Go away!"

There! She is, the one who controls me all the time! Making me to do the job as the night dancer, that horrible work. I wanted to shout at the man, but no chance.

The man placed me on the chair, resting my back carefully by the wall. Just like a puppet. Quietly, i sat there without moving, without breathing, without blinking my eyes, without any words or sound.

He then rushed to the woman and choked her by the neck before he lifted her up. "Undo the spell" He said angrily. "Or what" She asked , still stubborn. "Or i will break each of your bones" The man threatened her.

"You wont dare" She shook her head. The man smiled before tightened his grio onto the neck and held out his another hand, using his ability and pulled the baseball bat not too far from there just like a magnet.

He.. has a supernatural power. Just like me.

He used the baseball bat and hit the back of the woman's leg, breaking one of her bone by the hard hit. She screamed in pain but nobody can hear her because there's no one around.

"Undo it!" The man shouted. She struggled because the man was strangling her and she nodded while using her hands to loosen the grip. The man let her go, as she fell onto the floor. "Do it" He commanded.

She slowly lifted up her face. "Bring her to me" She said with a groan. "Why would I. You have legs" He stated. "You broke one of them, how the hell am i suppose to go to her?!" she yelled.

"Damn you are loud" He hisses and lifted me up in bridal style and slowly put me in front of her. She held my head, muttering the right words under her breath and a rose popped out from inside my nape as she took it and crushed it in her palm.

My real vision came back, i can move my hands, my legs, and everything. I opened my mouth, wanted to say something but my voice wont came out.

I hold my throat, looking at her. "That's the side effects. Wait for few days and your voice box will get better. You are the puppeteer, you would've known this much"

"IT'S BEEN A FCKING A YEAR SINCE YOU KIDNAPPED ME BITCH"

i mumbled, trying to say it but i can't.

"Damn it!"

I looked away, crossing my both arms in front of my chest and stood up. Before i walked away, the man stopped me and pulled me back to the woman. "What about her power. Give it back" The man said

He remembered about it, while i dont even remember. I nodded several times and looked at the guy. He faced me and smiled looking at my behaviour. I was a bit shy and looked away awkwardly.

The woman groaned and pulled my hand as she placed it onto her palm. "With the help of spirits. I command u to return to your master, returning this power to Namue Eve"

Her eyes changed colour, the silver diamonds showed up as the eye balls and slowly, it rotted in her eyes. She winced in pain, shut her eyes tight while I can feel the power inserted my body, as my eyes were hurt too, customizing my eyes into diamonds.

"I shall die if i retake this from her" The woman said with the tone of devil and collapsed right away when i received every power from her. My power.

I stood up, looking down at my both hands and smiled.

'Now, im the puppeteer back again"