Thirty

As thw water filled the place up, we were out of breath. We swam around, just to find the way out.

Out of sudden in the water, Hoseok pulled me to him, showing me a place that has a hole between the rocks.

He tried to removed the rocks with his hands but he wasn't strong enough. He needs more man strength to do it, more people. We did it together, still no chance.

He looked at me and moved his hands, interacting to me.

'Use your power' He spoke using the signals. I shook my head with a worried expression, telling him 'i never did before'

He held both my hand and showed a face, full with hopes. He tilted his head a bit, pointing to the rocks, telling me to do it.

Once he let go of my hand, i closed my eyes and swam away a bit, held out my both hands. I was shaking, because of the cold water and nervous too. It was my first time to do in water.

Three merman appeared, swimming elgantly and went toward me. I pointed to Hoseok, and controlled then using my hands.

Three of them went to help Hoseok while me controlling them. We were almost out of breathe, but as soon as they removed the rocks, the water spilled out and the other rocks were fallen out too. Quickly, we tried to find the ground and lied down, catching our breathe.

"Are u okay?" Hoseok asked as he sat next to me. I just nodded, at least i was still alive. I covered my face with both hands and sat up with Hoseok's help.

"He intended to kill us, he knew everything already. Come, i know what to do" I pulled his hand and showed him the ice cube. "That's his heart. He's no longer alive, but he is still alive. I dont know how" i shook my head.

"I sense sorcery" Hoseok spoke and walked to the ice then gestured to touch it.  "Hoseok no! It will--"

Nothing happened

"... stings you" i continued to finish my sentence. Hoseok was holding it like nothing, checking it around. "What's happening?" I asked as i stood closer to Hoseok.

"What do u mean?" he was feeling weird. Well, i felt weirder than him to see it. "I can't touch it, but you can!" I pointed to the ice.

"How can?" i asked.

"I dont know. I can feel it stings me, but just a bit not much" he shook his head. "You told me you sensed sorcery" I reminded him. "Do u still sense it now?"

"All the time" he answered. "Moreover with this" he looked down to the ice. "Do u know any way to melt it?"

"No idea. I've never know about this unmelt ice" he sighed in disappointment. "You need to know, we need to. That's maybe the only way to stop him"

Both of us went back to the building, and saw the king was still ghere standing still while looking at the slaves, men forces doing the works.

We stood on the roof, as i created a bow with an arrow, targetting at him. My eyes were sharp, looking direct to his heart, that's the only way to end someone's life.

"Im ready" i told Hoseok and he swapped his hand in the air, changing the situation, the surrounding.

Everything went white, colourless, nothing was there except for the two of us and The King. He was confused as hell, looking around in shock.

"Now" hoseok told me and i let go of the string, as the arrow went sharp to stab the king in the heart and i used another arrow to shoot him in the head.

Both arrows got stucked, but he just stood there with both eyebrows narrowed. "Found you" he smiled with wide eyes, scaring us two.

He wanted to take out the arrows, but i quickly formed my hands into fists, to turned them into red ashes, let him get what he deserves. The red ash will be painful, just like i told Hoseok to not touch it before.

But it didn't hurt him like i expected. The red ash fell from his hands and he looked up to us.

"I've found the new puppeteer and the new magician" He smiled evily, before everything turned back to normal and he suddenly appeared in front of us.

He held our heads and slammed it onto the wall, makes them bled and we fainted due to head spinning and lost too much blood.

"Im immortal" He spoke before we closed our eyelids