Thirteen

The birds chirped while I just stared out of the window with a cup of tea in my hand. "Looks elegant" Hoseok said as he walked out from his room. "it's rare to see u still here in the morning" i mocked him and placed down the cup.

"I dont know, maybe Ryu knows how tired we are" Hoseok shrugged and made a coffee by himself. A heavy sigh escaped from my lips and looked at the birds few away.

"I wish i can be like that birds, flying around freely" i mumbled under my breath. "Oh yes you can" Hoseok interrupted my imagination. "Wait, right! You can do that to me right" I smiled wide.

"Nope. Take the aeroplane and fly up to the sky" Hoseok smiled a bit before took a sip of his coffee. "I swear i want to kill you" I groaned.

"You look so bored, why's that?" He walked toward me with the cup of coffee in his hand. "Yes i am. Why? You see, it's been a week since we turbed the first kid into puppet. What i do is just turning them, meeting Ryu and that's all. I need some fun"

"Fun.." He looked up, thinking of something. "You know something?" i asked. "Yes of course. This is the town i live since i was born"

"leo, buddy" Hoseok called out. It came and sit in front of Hoseok, it's like trained well. "Tell Ryu that i wont be at home till night. We both won't" he continued.

As soon as Leo rushed out from the house, i looked at Hoseok weirdly. "Are we going somewhere?" i asked. "Yes we are. Bring a pair of clothes and you know.. your undergarments too" He pointed to me.

"Is there any water park here or something?"

"No. More to nature"

•••

As we arrived, my jaw dropped to see a waterfall from afar. "Shit Hoseok, you didn't tell me about this!" I said in excitements. "Im afraid that i will just give u fake hopes since Ryu really need us now"

"But u told you are off, today" I smiled, looking up to him. "I need fresh air too" He stretched his arm and put down his bag after he opened the mat.

"is it okay to jump in?" i asked awkwardly. "Yes of course. This river is for everyone, it's not prohibited" He laughed.

I put down the bag and nodded slowly. "Yeah right" i smiled and sat on the edge, dipping my legs into the water. "It's cold"

Hoseok didn't say anything which caught my attention. As i turned around, i saw him took off his shirt, leaving him shirtless.

Holy shit!

I gasped and looked to the front back and down to my legs. I started to blush when i saw his bare body,

"Your ears are red" Hoseok commented. "What? ah no- this is--" He suddenly ran and jumped into the water, splashed me. I covered my face with both arms and he laughed.

"This feels nice!" he shouted happily and stroked his hair to the back. I smiled looking at him, wait no, not his body but him. Without knowing it, i smiled warmly, and in calm way.

"Eve? you okay?" he waved his hand confusedly. I shook my head and came to my sense back as i laughed nervously. "Yes yes, im alright" I laughed.

"Aren't u coming in?" he asked. "No, it's okay i will just.." I just let out a disappointed sigh. I wanted to swim but it feels weird to swim with a guy.

"It's okay, come join me. I know u want it" He smiled kindly. "You brought your extra clothes right?" he asked.

I just nodded and bit my lower lip. "Is it fine?" I asked again. "The fun is waiting" he shrugged. He reached out his hand and i took it. I thought he wanted to help me get in carefully but he pulled me.

I was shocked and wasn't able to come to surface. Hoseok quickly caught me and brought me up, facing him. "what the fuck" i cursed because what he did.

He just laughed out loud and I wiped the water from my eyes and face to get clearer vision.

"you okay?" he asked. his face was so close!

"Y-yes" I nodded and looked away. In sudden, I heard the something hit the bushes. My attention was caught as i looked around, trying to find the source of the creepy sounds.

"Why?" Hoseok asked. "Did u hear that? someone is here" i said, still looking around like a mad person. "No i didn't--"

This time, we both heard something stepped onto the dead leaves. Hoseok quickly swam to the side and came out from the water as his eyes wandered around, trying to check who was there.

"Who is that" Hoseok asked. I was frighten and instantly followed after him. The footsteps leaded us to a place, more like a sewer.

Slowly, we went intot he big sewer and heard someone was talking.

"Im tired of being alive. I hope i will just die soon!" We heard an old woman's voice. Our eyes grew bigger by each steps we took.

"Who is there?!" The old woman shouted. "Im Jung Hoseok and this is Namue Eve. We are--"

We gasped when we saw an old woman was sitting there, covering herself with a dusty blanket.

"A-an adult!" i shouted. "Of course i am" she sighed. "Hoseok! this is a good news! we need to tell Ryu!"

Hoseok kept on looking at the woman. "How can u be here? There's no survivor during the war"

"But I survived"