Thirty-six

My eyes grew bigger and tried my best to not make any sound inside the room.

"What do u mean?" i asked, as if i used to this which i wasn't! This was my first time hearing such voices from my mind.

'Magicians, that's what we are. But he took our souls when we're weak enough to do spells'

"How many are u guys" I can't stop shaking, the king sounded cruel, yes of course he was. He was too cruel until he could turn his whole citizens into slaves, took the magicians' souls and used the puppeteers.

"How can i defeat him? to let you guys out? Can i just stab his heart?"

"That wont work. The ice already gotten into his heart, and it wont melt. Unless you take his heart away from him, and kill him right when he was weak enough. Only by a magician"

"Magician? But Hoseok is injured badly! He can't-- Wait! are u still there? Magicians!" i accidentally shouted just to reach the trapped souls but unfortunately, someone 'reached' me.

"Found you" He smiled evily and grabbed my hair. I didn't think any further and cut it using a magic blade i created in a blink of an eye, makes my hair shorter than before.

Once he lost the grip of me, i ran fast to where the heart was but i couldn't hold it. I can feel the stings, feel the electricity shock.

I would die because of this..!

I thought to myself but out of blue one of the trapped souls talked to me. "You won't! Hurry up he is coming!"

I took a deep breath and torn some part of my shirt to wrapoed the iced heart and ran away after i got it in my arms.

My legs ran fast, but it wasn't fast enough when i realised that The King was running fast toward me, catching from behind.

His shape slowly changed to two times bigger and tougher. His face changed too, looks like a monster and his shout, so loud!

I hugged the iced heart tight in my arms while running with all i might. "I need to tell anyone about this. Hoseok is needed!" i told myself and kept on thinking of what should i do.

While i was thinking, i can feel it.

The leftover rose inside someone's nape. Eventhough a monster was chasing after me, a smile still appeared when i can sensed that a rose was still inside someone's nape, Mary's nape.

"Wake up! wake up! I summon you now, obey me your master, obey me the puppeteer!" I whispered while running.

My eyes changed to diamonds and Mary awake too, with both eyes same as mine. "Tell Ryu, a magician is needed to kill The King. Im trying to get as far as i could--"

The King used his invisible spell to created a rope and tied it around my legs to make me trip. My arms tightened around the iced heart eventhough it was hurting me.

My whole body was hurt when i fell, meeting the hard ground. My legs were be pulled as i trued my best to escape.

"You won't go anywhere!!" His voice was demonic and pulled me to him.

But i wasn't that stupid, the earlier blade was still with me and i cut it off, magic meets magic, it will works. I didn't miss the chance and used the blade to stab him as i thre it, and it directly stucked in his chest.

While he felt the pain, with injured legs, i ran so far away from him. I became faster in sudden and I hid when i realised he was nowhere in sight.

I digged a hole and kept the iced heart inside as i can hear the growl of the king.

After i've done, with courageous, i went back to the king when he wanted to come to my direction. I wanted to bring him away from there my provoking him and catch his attention.

I just wanted to distract him for a while until a magician, which Hoseok i hope, will come. But it took times and i was tired to do anything.

I succeed to bring him away from the heart be placed but i became the victim. He caught me and held me tight in his both hands then threw me away, as my back hit by the tree.

I winced in pain, blood came out as i coughed but he wouldn't care. He laughed out loud and picked me up again, and kicked me away in stomach, then asked me.

"Where is it?!" He shouted.

I just looked at him with my emotionless expression and sighed heavily. "you won't find it anymore" i shook my head and smiled weakly.

This time, he wanted to slam me down to the ground with my face first. He raised me up and wanted to do it, my eyes shut tight, i couldn't do anything at this moment anymore. My face will smashed, my head will bleed, i will get amnesia, or maybe dead.

That's what on my mind.