Twenty-six

"So u have found the other puppeteers. Say hello to them" Someone spoke, using his husky voice. I looked up to the stairs and saw someone with thick layers of clothes, looking down upon me.

"Y-you killed them?!" i shouted, feeling terrified of him. He just laughed and nodded. "Yes i did. We both did" The King spoke and looked next to him, as Ryu revealed.

"She's just down there, how come i didn't realised that?" Ryu said in frustration. "Because u are tired. Go rest. I will handle this one" Ryu excused himself and went somewhere else, maybe to his room.

The King and I were looking at each other for a moment. "Why are u so stubborn?" he asked. "They are so easy to handle, why can't u?" he asked.

I smirked in annoyance and answered. "Because i dont want to end up like them" I shook my head and ran to the small door and passed through it.

It was snowing, since when does it started snowing?! I hugged myself tightly and tried to run away from there, trying hard to fight the strong wind.

It was too cold, my whole body shivered and froze out.

"You can't run. This is my power, how is it? cool, isn't it?" he asked. "Not cool if u are using it in bad way!" i shouted and searched for escape way but no luck.

He appeared in front of me from nowhere and hit the back of my head, makes me collapsed and blanked out right on spot.

"Now it's better"

•••

With the help of the demon, The King brought me to a room to keep me in there for a moment. Because i tried to run away for several times, he put me inside Ryu's room.

"Dad, what are u doing?" Ryu asked. "Watch her while i tell Hanmi to control them again"

Hanmi? That's the woman's name..

"But you can't just--"

The king shut the door after both the demon and him walked out from the room, leaving us two alone.

"...just leave us here" He continued and sighed in depression. "I swear i can't faint if im not going to catch up my sleep" he groaned as he stroked his hair to the back and saw me wincing in pain on the floor

"You okay?" He asked. "Do i look like that?" i asked in annoyance. "I-im sorry" he sighed.

Did he just.. apologised??

"You apologised!" i shouted. "Wait what? Is that wrong??" he asked. "No, i mean you are the bad guy and u always mess up with me but now- you just apologised!" i smiled wide.

"Now untie this" My expression changed and pointed to the spelled rope tied around hands.

"You are his son, both of u have the same magic. I know u can untie this, do it" i gritted my teeth. "I dont think that is a good idea" He shook his head.

"Im not the person that will change my attitude just because of a girl" He scoffed.

"Oh really" i sighed. I looked down with both pitiful eyes and pouted simply. "Please" i begged

"Yah, that's not going to work" he shook his head and facepalmed. "Ugh! Screw this!" I tried to stand up and bended a bit to let my hands to the front, just a simple tricks and it will do.

I put my hands to the front and handcuffed his both hands to the head boards. With another hand, i blew off the petals and he didn't move but he still can speak.

"Damn it Eve!" he shouted before i stood closer to him and placed a rose inside his nape. "Now, u are my puppet. Awake, follow my command" Our eyes changed to diamonds and i released him from the handcuffs.

"Untie me" I spoke and he quickly placed his hand onto the spelled rope and it was melting. "Nice" i smiled when my hands were free.

"Now tell me, how do u get this clear" i asked.

"You need to kill the king, before the evil spreads"

•••

I walked down with Ryu by my side. He was quiet as hell now, makes me glad because what he always fight with me.

We found The King with Hanmi, still controlling them.

"He is powerful, that's what i know. What he can do?" i asked the puppet Ryu.

"sorcery, spells,--"

"I mean, what's his weakness" I shrugged, realised how stupid i was to ask him that. "His pendant. He is old, and lost his power but because his pendant is still there, the power stays"

"I know right? if he is old enough, just freaking diw. I mean, he is just messing the things up and--"

I covered my mouth when i saw the demon was walking toward The King. "They have escaped"

"They? My son as well?" he asked. "I assume that he is under her controls" The demon explained. "Prevent her from get any closer to me, or it will be the last of me"

As soon as the demon walked away, I ran to the king quickly and snatched his pendant with a laugh in the end.

"Got you!" i smiled happily.

But.. he felt nothing. Nothing happened to be exact.

"Are u so blinded because of that ruby? take it, i have much of it in my room" he laughed and looked at me with his death glares.

"This.. is not your weakness?!?"