Thirty-four

"Stop it!" I shouted when i saw he lost control, too much of anger. "Who are u talking to? Me?" he questioned and pointed to himself.

"Does he has chance to come back to himself?" i asked Ryu who was next to me. Our eyes didn't look away from hoseok.

"Yes but it takes time"

He used his magic and pulled me toward him as he observed my face. "You are so pretty Eve, yet charming" He smirked and carressed my face. "Why dont we just get out of here, leaving them behind. They are nothing, we are something" He convinced me.

He's the one who wanted to save them, this is clearly not Hoseok. This is not him.

"Can u use your magic to melt it again?" I asked using my low tone and pointed to the half melted ice down on the table. "Sure i can. But i dont want to. It's just a waste of time! Those people wont even get to be alive for sure!"

I raised my hand up and slapped him hard in the face. "Come to your sense!" he was shocked and lookef at me with wide eyes. "Did u just--"

"Now if you really love me, do not stop melting it or i wont see you anymore" I stated angrily after i realised his attitude has changed completely. His mouth opened apart, staring deep into my eyes for a moment before he pulled my head to his face and whispered something to me.

At the right time, The King barged in and pushed Hoseok to the wall with such an invisible great force as Hoseok pushed me away by accident.

I almost fell but i stabled myself and looked at The King who was so angry and worried.

"My heart!!" He shouted and quickly went to his half melted ice cube while Hoseok was unconscious on the floor after his back hit the wall.

"You--!!" The King raised up Hoseok by pulling his collar shirt and met Hoseok's back to the wall. "How dare you!!" He used his magic but nothing appeared until Hoseok's face became pale and blue

King was turning down the volume of air around Hoseok's face.

"Dad stop it!! He is not him!" Ryu shouted, caught King's attention and he stopped. "What?"

Hoseok breathed heavily, gasping the air while both eyes half closed.

"What do you mean?" King asked.

Hoseok suddenly kicked the King hardly in the stomach, makes him released from the grip.

"How dare you touch me!" Hoseok shouted and used his magic to make the king down on the floor.

"Who wants to save them anyway? it's just a waste" Hoseok shook his head and laughed then looked at me who shot him a glare.

"You, i dont care if u want to stop loving me or what. For now, maybe u need to leave before i kill you both" Hoseok pointed to us and smiled evily, "This is disgusting" He looked at the heart.

"Why did i even melt it? Ergh" he groaned and placed his hands around the half melted ice again, using his magic.

"What are u doing?!" King shouted. "Im frozen it, what the fck are u thinking?" Hoseok cursed on him.

"Leave!" Hoseok looked at me angrily with both eyebrows abridged. "I swear i will come to kill you!" i shouted

The King laughed, smiling wide when he realised he has another soldier. A strong soldier that will back him up.

"I will give u another chance, leave before i tell him to kill you" The King said, warning me. "I wont follow your command. Im not a puppet" Hoseok said and looked back to me.

"Leave" he spoke with a monotone and cold stares.

I was hesitated but Ryu pulled me out from there and convinced me once we were out from there. "Listen it's a great thing Hoseok gave u another chance to leave--"

"Follow me" i said, pulling his hand to where Hanmi was. "Hanmi, stop it. Stop now" I said, whispering to me slowly to not make her shock. "But the king-"

"He is not here. I can handle him. Now stop, release every puppets. Release them now, hurry"

Hanmi looked up with her shaking eyes and formed both hands into fists "I released, the puppets are now free. I released every living puppets, the spirits are now free"

Every human puppets were froze out for a moment and the diamonds in their eyes were destroyed, as they back to breathe and live again.

"Listen to me!" i shouted when i realised they were panicked and afraid. "Im a puppeteer--"

"That's the woman who turned us into this stupid puppets! kill her!!" A man said angrily, pointing to Hanmi.

"Be quiet!" I shouted and held out my hands. "Im a puppeteer too! and i knew why did she turn all of u into puppets. It's because of the war! Because of the king!!" I shouted out loud from above. "It you guys' decision, not hers!"

"I experienced it too, i've turned the kids into puppets because they have the hearts just like all of you, for justice! but you guys were be told lies! The king just wanted slaves not soldiers!"

They were silent, thinking about it. My throat was hurt because shouting from above to make sure all of them can hear me. Yes, no mic here at all.

"Now, i need you to go the forest, Ryu will help you guys to back to your town, to your world!"

"How about you?" Ryu asked.

"Hoseok needs me now"