Twenty-two

Ryu met me in person in his palace and i can see dark eyes. "Why are u so busybody?" he asked.

I stayed on the ground, tired from all of these. "Because i wanted to" I rolled my eyes and get ready just in case someone will attack me. On my right, Leo was there waiting for orders and the demon was on my left.

"Yes, i held the knife. It's just a weapon, to defend myself when they're out from there" Ryu spoke. "You let them out" I repeated. "Yes i did. I dont want and fuss here that's all the reason. Now lock her up" Ryu told the demon and he nodded before he lifted me up by grabbing my collar shirt.

"Oh wait, before that, control your mind and put the kids into the other palace first.

•••

I was in there for few days, it feels like a long time but it wasn't. Just two days. They gave me food, and doesn't matter if i want or not, i still need to eat them or i will collapsed again.

I created a little and cute fox, just to accompany me. "What can i do?" i asked. The brown fox just looked at me in clueless. It doesn't get what i was saying.

"Im tired. I dont want to get into any trouble anymore but i keep on" i sighed, lying next to it. He looked down at me and met its face with mine, brushing it just like a dog. I laughed and held it closer, before i slowly closed my eyelids.

The sky was getting dark, it was blank, can't see anything. Same goes with my mind.

Out of sudden, a loud sound be heard from the outside and the palace was shaking for a moment. I was shocked and got up right away, the fox disappeared because i couldn't control my magic due to shocked.

At the same time, someone opened the underground door and revealed the demon, unlocking my cell and brought me upstairs.

"Do your job, now!" Ryu told me as he was wearing his armors. I gasped and my eyes grew bigger when he gave me the stupid orders. "Wait, now??" I asked in shock. "Can't u see they are attacking?" Ryu looked at me in misbelief.

"Do your job or tonight will be the last night u have" Ryu threatened me and shot me with his death glares. "Actually at this point.. im not scared of you" I shook my head.

"Im tired of all of these" I continued.

"Let's see.. you know that if we lose this war, this demon will take over Hoseok's body completely, right?"

My mouth opened apart a bit and at the same time the demon pulled me away, to the top of the palace. There was a big wall, defending the palace and we stood on it, facing the crowds rushed toward the palace.

"Get all of them out now" The demon spoke. "Im not playing around, do it now" The demon whispered. Out of sudden, i heard another voice, it was Hoseok's.

"You can do it" Hoseok spoke, and the demon took over again.

With the courage, and supports from him, i stood there doing the same thing as i did before.

"I summoning all of the puppets, wake up and serve me as your master. Fight for justice, fight for the country, fight with all your might"

At the moment i lifted my eyelids, the puppets did the same thing and diamonds showed up. They didn't waste their time and went out. I controlled them to put on armors, take the shields and weapons.

Too many to control, that's what i thought and felt. I can feel the burden but i shrugged off. I started to sweat when they faced off the enemies.

They started to fight, clearly we can see the difference when the kids were fighting with grown up. Sometimes i seems funny but once there's blood and corpses, it's not funny anymore.

I coughed and wiped with one hand, focusing on the war without realising there was blood on the back of my hand. It was critical but i didn't care stayed focus.

"Im going down, stay and proceed on this" The demon spoke and ran away to find Ryu i supposed, leaving me behind alone.

One of the enemies went on top of the palace and rushed toward me, but Leo came and attacked him, makes him trembled and fell. With a bite from Leo, he died right away because lost too much blood.

The head cover was removed by accident and cuaght my attention when i saw his face. He was around his 40's, and his eyes were opened wide, scared me.

But i noticed something and makes me lost control to the puppets.

His eyes were not eyeballs but diamonds and they were cracked, turning from shiny white to bloody red.

"He.. is a puppet?" i asked myself.