Nineteen

The sunlight lightened up the room, makes me woke up and twitched my eyes once i opened them.

The sunlight shone directly to my eyes and i quickly looked away, covering my face with the blanket.

I wanted to close my eyes again but i realised something and sat up right away, looking at him who was smiling at me.

"How do u feel??" I asked in shock. "Well, feel great" he chuckled and shrugged. "Thank god i thought u are feeling sick or--"

"I am" He nodded. "But u said-"

"I said i feel great not healthy" He laughed and sat at the end of my legs on the bed. I dont have to ask and just showed my confused expression.

"Last night.." he began. I gulped down my throat and nervously looking away, trying to not meet him in the eyes.
"You kissed me"

It felt like something hit on my head from above and like the time was stopped. "You collapsed, u must be dreaming" i sighed.

"No, i wasn't. When u put me onto the bed, i was awake that time but i was too tired to even lift my eyelids"

My mouth opened apart as my jaw dropped, looking at him. "You kissed me right?" he smiled. I didn't reply and looked down to my hands, dont know the feels gotten inside me.

"You kissed me, didn't you?" He asked again. "Ugh for god sake shut it!" i said, shut my eyes tight and held both hands.

"Hey, what are u beibg afraid of?" he asked. "Is it a crime that u kissed me?" he asked. I lifted my head and sighed with a weak smile.

"You have no idea. It's not the kiss, but relationship. It can leads this into a crime" I covered my face. "what do u mean?" He asked.

"I had someone whom i love very much, but i was blind because of love and depends too much on him since i dont have anyone by my side. But later, he found out about my power and... slowly, he kept his distance away from me"

Hoseok just looked at me with his pitiful eyes. "We shared the same place but i can feel the difference. I started to feel sad, angry and even painful to see him with another person. That's when i lost control in my sleep, i thought i was dreaming but i didn't. I plucked a rose on his nape, without using my magic, and it didn't come smoothly just like i do always. It stucked there, blood rushed out and i tried to escape. That's when the witch found me"

Out of sudden, Hoseok placed his hand on me and smiled. "So u really have.. feelings toward me?" he asked. I can't hide it anymore and nodded. "It feels stupid to do this" I laughed awkwardly and wiped the tears on my cheeks with my wrist

"Is this why you didn't tell me earlier?" he asked.

"I shouldn't have tell u anything about this feeling. I can't rely on someone, i can't love anyone or i will hurt them. Why did i born in this way" i shook my head.

"No you can rely on me, and u can love me too" he smiled. "You see, we are special. We are born with this for reason" He smiled and held my hand with his both hands.

"How can u be so confident about this? What if i hurt you? or even kill you?" I asked, about to cry but didn't. "dont forget im a magician, and eventhough im not, i won't make you sad during this relationship. The problems you had was because of him, keeping his distance away from you. Am i right?"

A smile slowly appeared and nodded. "Thank you. I thought nobody is going to be by my side anymore" I sobbed and he pulled me closer to him and hugged me.

"and i thought nobody is going to take care of me just like how my parents did" he smiled and tightened the hug but didn't hurt me.

•••

The next day, Ryu called out for Hoseok and asked about me. He wanted to lie, but he couldn't because he knew that Ryu will find it out soon for sure.

"Lock her up now!" ryu shouted to Hoseok. I stood behind Hoseok and looked away in anger. "No you can't" Hoseok said woth his monotone. "What do u mean?"

"Im the real Hoseok now and not the demon. I will say this to you before the demon takes over. If u do anything to us, i won't hesitate to not help u in this war"