Eighteen

My eyes widened as i fell back and breathed heavily. I was afraid that he will send me down there again or do anything worse to me since i know that he's not a normal human being. He's just like Hoseok and me.

"What are u doing here?" Ryu asked. "I'm-"

"I heard you called me" A familiar voice be heard and when i turned around, i saw Hoseok was there, standing behind me with a calm expression. His eyes weren't black, it's the real Hoseok.

I wanted to move but he prevented me by looking down using his death glares.

Ryu can't.. see me?

"No i didn't" Ryu shook his head. "Go back, im going to sleep" Ryu spoke before he entered his room and closed the door behind him.

Hoseok suddenly grabbed my arm and made me stand up facing him. "What do u think u are doing?!" He didn't shout but he raise his tone while whispering.

"Is this really you?" i asked with my both eyebrows raisened, worried about it. "Yes it's me" he sighed. "How Ryu can't-"

"I make u invisible for a moment"

I realised his purple veins popped out on his wrist. It's unusual. "What's with this?" I asked. "Nothing" he shook his head and walked away from there, make me follow him from behind.

"Hoseok im asking you!" i shouted once we were out from there. "I told u it's nothing!" He groaned and tried his best to escape but i was fast enough to chase after.

I pulled his shoulder and he stopped. "I dont like if anyone, turn their back to me" i stated, looking sharp to him. He slowly turned around. "Sometimes u wont get what u want. Remind yourself" he hissed and gestured to walk away but i spoke up.

"The old woman said something to me" I watched his action. Still nothing. "It's a bad news, related to the war before this"

This time, he stopped from walking and turned around to me. We were meters away.

"What is it" he asked.

"No, i decided to not tell u anything" i shook my head. "Tell me!" He shouted and rushed toward me. With both hands held my shoulders, his behaviour sent me chills down on my spine.

"Sometimes u wont get what u want sweetheart" i scoffed and looked away. With a smile, i just walked pass him, provoking him.

I wanted him to tell me, what happened. I've seen veins popped out but not this one, it's irritating me!

"Fine! The demon use my power too much and this happens" Hoseok showed me his wrists and sighed. "Are u happy now?" he asked

"Dont ask me that stupid question. You know i can't stop feeling worry about you" I gritted my teeth and looked at him angrily.

"Why u can't?"

His question makes me gasped and think about it. Why can't I.. ?

"I-i" i stuttered and a smile appeared on his face. "You?" he asked. "Because u are my bestfriend until now" I scoffed and faked cough.

"Anyway, what did the demon use your power for?" I asked, trying to run off the topic. "I dont know, when he took over my body, i can't remember anything as if i fall asleep" he sighed.

In sudden, his wrist became painful and more painful after that, makes him fell onto the ground while shouting and screaming.

Quickly, i kneeled down in front of him and pulled him into a hug, trying to calm him down. "Im here, please bear with it!" I shouted, shutting my eyes tight like i can feel his pain too. "I've had enough. I can do this anymore Eve. I feel like i just want to die!" He shouted, still trying to hold the pain.

Tears escaped from his eyes, makes me even worried about him. "Hoseok please dont say that. Let's figure out way to chase the demon out!"

Between Hoseok's screams, the demom took over and laughed. "I won't" The demon said and returned the body back to Hoseok in a blink of an eye.

"What- shut the fuck up!!" I shouted and Hoseok collapsed right away because too tired.

He lied down with the head on my laps. I couldn't bear to see him this way anymore. "Im sorry" i sobbed and leaned down, meeting my forehead and his together.

•••

I used my power to him to his house and placed him down on his bed.

As i lied him down, i climbed onto the bed and lied down next to Hoseok, placing my head on his chest.

"When we first met, to be honest i really wanted to kill you. But later, and until now, i always worry about you, feeling frustrated when u are sad and can't bear to see u in pain. I was confused, why would I have those kind of feelings, but now i know why"

I smiled weakly a bit and looked up to him and saw his sharp jawline. "please dont give up" i whispered and slowly, placing my lips on his. "Dont give up no matter what"

I said that because i remembered when Hoseok said he wanted to die to stop the sufferings.