i. two days until summer

chapter one — dangerous love

VICTORIA'S HEAD WAS a mess, maybe it was all the stress getting to her but she swore she'd seen it. "we haven't seen any clown vi." the girl gripped her hair tightly. "the way you are acting you might as well be apart of that losers club." the teenaged girls all giggled, the toilets causing their laughter to echo around her head. "listen, i am not insane! i know what i saw."

a loud bang was heard from a stall and her voice began to trail off. greta laughed knowing who it was. beverly marsh. victoria knew she could smell smoke and wished she had warned her. tori loved bev, they'd hang out occasionally at derry's diner. mainly on weekends. "greta! sally! please pay attention!" the young blonde shouted, stomping her foot down. she hated being ignored.

no she wasn't a brat, it was just this entire topic was very important to her. as the girls turned to focus on vi, beverly quickly made her escape silently thanking the female. after a long argument with the pair, the bell for next period finally rang. she knew she wasn't crazy but nobody else had seen it. the girls quickly walked out of the toilets.

victoria rushed through the crowd of people, eventually getting stopped by henry and his gang. "hey there rich girl." she mentally groaned, resting her hand on her hip. "hi henry, what are you stopping me for today?" she was too busy glaring down henry to notice patrick sneaking up behind her. there was nobody she hated more than him, he was a pervert. a much bigger pervert than richie tozier which the girl didn't know was possible. she felt a hand wrap around her waist.

"h-hey get off!" she stuttered causing the boys to laugh. henry grabbed victoria's chin and pulled her face closer to his. "henry fuck off!" she shouted which came out semi-inaudible since henry was squishing her face. "oh victoria, you don't know half the things I'd do to you." she tried to pull away his hand as he moved closer to kiss her. she was unsuccessful. the young male gripped her waist with one hand and pulled her forward by her hands with the other. she let out a squeal and struggled against him. he had her trapped. "henry bowers!" the male growled as he broke away from the forced kiss. it wasn't the first time this had happened.

"leave poor tori alone." out of all the people to save her from this particular moment, it was richie tozier. "oh believe me trashmouth, I'm giving her more than you will ever." he turned towards richie, still holding onto the young girl. "we all know about your crush." tori's eyes widened as she looked at her soon to be saviour. the four-eyed boy grew a dark red. he wasn't done with henry yet, richie was lucky that he'd been sent to the office otherwise who knows what bowers and his gang would of done.

"yeah but at least she'd know I was in her, bowers we all know you have a small dick." tori chuckled a bit but stopped as she felt henry dig his nails into her. "fuck you four-eyes!" he lunged forward to hit the boy but was stopped by tori. "hey!" she shouted as she pulled him back. "don't you fucking dare bowers!" he raised an eyebrow at her and smirked. "why is little miss rich girl crushing on trashmouth here?" she glared at him and smirked as an idea formed in her head.

"so what if I am? like he said he'd probably be a lot bigger than you." richie's eyes followed the young girl as she walked towards him. she leaned forward and swiftly kissed richie on the lips which was enough to get henry angry. he glared at the young girl as he walked away with his gang. "damn your lips are sweet rich girl." she rolled her eyes at the boy as she dragged him to class.

"listen, I didn't need your help back there." he laughed, so she was an independent type. "but princess it seemed like you did." she stopped. "I've gotten out of it before, believe me you have no idea." she turned and kissed his cheek. "but i appreciate it, thank you!" she shouted as she rushed off.