xi. lookouts

chapter eleven — dangerous love

LITTLE STONES CAUSED victoria's skateboard to become unsteady as she skated fast down to beverly's apartment, all she could hear was the panic in beverly's voice. she remembered bev telling her the boys were coming to check too.

she slowed down as she pulled up to the building. all of the losers stood outside, beverly was running down the stairs that lent against the big building.

"I need to show you something." her voice was still full of the panic victoria had heard in the phone call. "more than we saw at the quarry?" richie joked, trying to create a better atmosphere than the current one. "shut up! just shut up richie!" eddie screamed at his friend, clearly done with his bullshit.

the group began to walk up the stairs but were stopped by beverly. "my dad will kill me if he finds out I had boys in the apartment." beverly said looking at the losers. "w-we'll leave a lookout!" the group turned to look at richie and victoria. the pair looked at each other.

"you've got to be joking." vi said jokingly. "woah woah woah! what do we do if he comes back?" stan sniggered. "just start talking!" richie scoffed and placed his bike on the ground.

tori laughed, she slid her packet of cigarettes out of her sleeve. richie studied the girl as she placed it in between her red lips. "why do you always wear red lipstick v?" she lit the cigarette and took a puff. "what don't you like it? I think it makes me look hot." she laughed and offered the boy one of her cigarettes.

he shook his head. "no I like it, just curious." she nodded in reply. "in fact I think you are beautiful with and without it." richie stood in front of the girl. "you think I'm beautiful?" he nodded. the pair smiled at each other. "I have a question for you, richie tozier." victoria smirked at him.

"why are you so flirty with me and why won't you ask me out already?" he chuckled and blushed. "that's two questions." victoria took another puff from her death stick and smiled. "you still have to answer them." richie moved closer to her, he was basically pushing her against the building. "you're hot and because it's not the right time."

tori threw her cigarette to the side and sighed. "alright, I'll be waiting." the pair separated as they heard the losers rushing down the stairs. "victoria! help us with the bags!" eddie shouted from the top.

"duty calls!" tori jokingly saluted the boy and rushed off to help the group. "dude, just ask her out." richie jumped as he heard stan's voice from behind him. "like I said it's not the right time."

the wind flowed through victoria's hair as she skated next to the losers. "holy shit girl you look hot riding that skateboard." victoria flipped richie off as he passed her. the group slowed down as they noticed victoria falling behind. "no really, I love being your personal doorman!" stan and eddie groaned. "could you idiots have taken any longer?" bill rolled his eyes at the boy.

"shut up! you would of been sucking vi's face off, if eddie hadn't of called her up!" stan shouted, tori's face turning red. "believe me, I've already done that but trash the trashmouth. I get it!"

the group stopped as they heard richie say that. "w-wait w-what?" tori glared at richie, you don't kiss and tell. "yeah, she tastes sweet!" the group laughed at the young girl as they noticed how red her face was.

"but hey at least I was doing that and not scrubbing the bathroom floor imagining that her sink went all eddie's mom's vagina on halloween!" richie pointed at beverly as he said 'her'. "s-she didn't i-imagine it, i saw s-something t-too." bill said as he looked at the group.

"you saw blood?" stan asked the boy. bill shook his head. "i s-saw g-georgie. it seemed so real but there was this..." silence fell over the group before eddie spoke up. "a clown yeah I saw him too, I guess you aren't crazy collins." she shivered in fear as she remembered that evening.

the losers all glanced at each other. "wait, can only virgins see this stuff? is that why I'm not seeing this shit?" victoria turned to richie and went to open her mouth. "ri- oh shit, that's belch huggins' car." tori said pointing at the vehicle. "we should go!" eddie brought his inhaler to his lips.

"wait, isn't that the homeschooled kids bike?" beverly questioned, her eyes glued on her discovery. "we have to help him!" richie groaned. "do we really?" the girls looked at him in disbelief. "yes!"

NOTE:
this chapter wasn't up to my usual standards.
I apologise.