ix. new kids on the block

x

x

THE LOSERS' PULLED up outside of the new kid's house. it wasn't anything fancy but his family could obviously get by with the money they had. victoria glanced over at a woman putting a new poster up. 'patrick hockstetter'. she'd mentally thrown a party, she despised him with every bone in her body. henry was a saint compared to him. "victoria come on!" vi whipped her head around to see richie standing fairly close. "hey hot stuff." she scoffed and pushed his head away from hers, quickly following after the group.

ben ran up the stairs which lead to his bedroom. probably to clean up, victoria thought. "what do you think he has in there?" richie said nudging stan. "I heard he has a rollercoaster, a pet chimp an-" richie was interrupted by victoria. she'd placed her finger over his lips. "beep beep richie." richie had indeed shut up and had turned a bright red. the group walked up the stairs leading to ben's room.

tori was the first to walk in. "I so need lessons from you on how to be cool." she said in a joking manner. if she was honest, she found his interests unusual. vi loved how unique he was. the walls were covered in missing posters, historical evidence and other things such as maps.

richie and the gang rushed in after the girl. "wow." richie said rolling his eyes, the room bored him just by looking at it. he quickly found interest in victoria though. eddie hit his arm as he noticed the perverted four-eyed teenager was staring at her ass and the entire group except her had noticed.

bill walked over to a dresser to find little slides of the sewers and asked ben if he could take it. he agreed instantly. "cool right?" ben asked the group. vi said yeah while everyone shook their heads. she frowned at them, they could of at least lied.

she watched as bev walked across the room and closed the door, the girls chuckled as they noticed the giant 'new kids on the block' poster. "psst!" ben turned to look at the girls, he shook his head and his face became a rosy color. 'new kids on the block huh?' tori mouthed and with that they closed the door hiding the boy's secret. now victoria knew why he'd rushed upstairs.

stan had pointed out a document which was hanging from the opposite wall, it had obviously highlighted and annotated. "what's that? the group turned to look at it. "that's the charter for derry township." richie chuckled. "nerd alert!" bill swiftly elbowed him in the stomach. "it's really interesting, derry started as a beaver packing tow-" ben was rudely interrupted by the trashmouth.

"still is, am I right boys?" he raised his hand expecting to get a high five but everyone ignored him which caused him to sigh. "ninety one people signed it but later that year they all vanished without a trace." the losers gasped, ninety one people. "the entire camp just disappeared. they said it was Indians but there was no sign of attack. people believed it was a plague but nothing was found."

the group looked at the ben in shock. "the only clue was a trail of bloody clothes leading to the well house." he finished off as he looked over at the paper. "jesus" stan blurt out, richie chuckled. "aren't you meant to be jewish?" the group lightly laughed.

"w-where's t-the w-well h-house?" bill asked, his stutter showing. "somewhere in town I guess why?" bill shook his head, georgie was the only thing on his mind. "n-no r-reason." they continued searching through notebooks, documents and other pieces of paper lying around. all of them intrigued in the history of derry, maine.

NOTE:
my new story, ins and outs is out now
it's the third book in my social media story!
also if you've read my story, daydreamin'
I have a little surprise for 100k coming soon