xv. neibolt

chapter fifteen — dangerous love

"HE T-T-THRUSTS HIS fists against the p-p-post," bill paused as he looked at the large beat up house in front of him. "and still insists he sees the g-ghost." he finished, he walked up the steps slowly. not noticing the group of losers behind him. everyones voices blurred.

"bill stop! this is crazy!" everyones yelling was inaudible to the boy except victoria's. he turned to her, it was so obvious she'd be crying. her eyes puffy and red from before. he soon noticed the others.

"look, you don't have to come with me." he sighed and ran his hand through his hair. "but what happens when another georgie goes missing? or another betty." nobody noticed his lack of stutter but they noticed the shakiness in his voice. "or another ed corcoran or one of us?"

victoria's face showed only pain, he was right. he'd always been right but they couldn't face a demonic clown. they were children. victoria just wanted to go home and be on her way to paris like her family does every year. the group glanced at each other, they knew what they had to do. they just didn't wanna face it.

"are we just going to pretend it doesn't happen? like everyone else in this town?" the losers simultaneously shook their heads. nobody knew that 27 years later, they'd be stood here again. minus the one who was slowly losing his mind in front of the beaten up house.

"I go home and all I see is that georgie isn't there. his things are but he isn't." tears began to spill. "so walking into this house is easier than walking into my own." bill turned on his heel and headed towards the door but was stopped by beverly.

"wow." victoria and stan turned towards the trashmouth with confused looks. "he didn't stutter once." they both stood agape, what richie had said was true. stan's eyes flickers back and forth thinking of a way he could get out of this.

"wait! shouldn't someone keep watch?" beverly scoffed, these boys were pussies. "w-who wants to stay?" everyone raised their hands apart from victoria and beverly. "fuck." tori rolled her eyes at richie, sure she was scared herself but she wasn't going to let bill go in alone.

bill pushed open the door. richie and eddie trailing behind him. beverly and victoria were pretty much ordered to stay outside. they refused but the boy wouldn't budge. "rich stay safe okay?" he nodded towards the girl he wishes he could call his own. he tried so hard to ask her out but he was afraid. afraid of fucking up.

it felt like hours, hours of waiting and hours of unknowing. "I can't stay here bev!" beverly rushed over and held her shoulders. stan, mike and ben waiting the pair. "hey! hey! listen to me." victoria's breathing was unsteady and it make her worse as she realised this was how she was a few days ago in front of richie. richie. is he okay?

as soon that though appeared it was broken by screaming. eddie! the five looked around and dashed towards a back entrance. bev handed victoria a pointy, metal piece of fence. they were ready to attack this thing if it got too close. they pushed open the door to see the worst sight. eddie and richie were on the floor, comforting each other. if it wasn't a life or death situation, victoria would of cooed like a mother.

"am I not real enough for you billy?" everyone gasped at the sight of the tall clown. "it was real enough for georgie." that sentence caused something to snap in victoria. she lunged at the clown and stabbed the metal straight through its head. it violently shook her off, throwing victoria to the other side of the room. richie went to head over to her but was stopped by beverly. the clown grew a claw and slashed at ben.

screams rang through everyone's ears but no one dared to stop. ben was slouched on the wall, mike helping him from bleeding out. eddie was currently clutching a broken arm and victoria was struggling to stay conscious. it almost seemed like a split second before the clown retreated. bill rushing after it.

"I'm gonna put it back into place alright?" richie comforted eddie. "don't fucking touch me!" richie didn't listen and snapped it back into place, eddie's screams made him wince as he rushed over to tori.

"tori! come on baby." her eyes fluttered open at the sound of his voice. "I'm fine." she whispered, grabbing his hand. she was indeed fine but her head was banging and she felt like throwing up.

"I thought I was going to lose you there." she chuckled and pulled his head down to meet her lips. he pulled apart and smiled. "being in this house made me realise how short time is, so vi will you be mon amour?" she nodded her head and laughed. whatever happened to the perfect time, rich?

note;
I'll add gifs when the book is complete!
I really just wanna get it done.