xii. helping homeschooled

chapter twelve — dangerous love

BEVERLY AND VICTORIA skidded down the little hill which lead to the barrens. henry voice could probably be heard from the other side of derry. the two girls stood at the edge clutching rocks in their hands. the boys not far behind them. "hey henry!" victoria shouted, as he turned to look at her a large rock struck him in the head. a fresh cut appeared. "nice throw!" stan exclaimed, smiling at the female who returned the gesture.

"ah victoria! you losers are trying too hard, they'll both do you you just gotta ask nicely." he chuckled as he made an inappropriate gesture to the girls. "like I did!' victoria scoffed loudly. "ugh, as if henr-!" ben interrupted the girl by screaming and throwing a rock at the bullies across the stream. "what the fuck!" henry cowered as rocks hit him from two directions. richie had thrown a rock, nobody said that shit about victoria.

"rock war!" richie shouted, a rock hitting him straight in the face. victoria chuckled and helped him up before joining in on the fight. mike saw his opportunity to join the losers on the other side of the stream. the safe side. rocks flew in all directions. the losers were untouched, well minus richie. "let's get out of here!" henry's gang had left him stranded on the floor. "some friends you have bowers." he glared at his friends before looking back at the losers.

all of them stood proudly on the other side. "go to hell, losers!" the losers laughed and walked off. not fazed by their ex bully. "go blow your dad you mullet wearing, asshole!" tori laughed as richie flipped off bowers. she joined in and flipped him off. tori sighed as she slipped down the large hill in front of the kissing bridge. "shi-." richie grabbed her hand to stop her from falling. "careful there." vi blushed and turned around, following eddie's footsteps.

"thanks guys but you shouldn't of done that he'll be after you guys too." stan and bill scoffed at mikes comment. "bowers? he's alway after us." eddie stated causing the female behind him to nod. "I guess that's one th-thing we all have in common." mike chuckled. "yeah homeschooled, welcome to the losers' club."